No announcement yet.

Version 8.2 Removed Ability to Define Number of Columns on Search Results Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 8.2 Removed Ability to Define Number of Columns on Search Results Page

I was informed today that Version 8.2 removed the feature of being able to define the number of product columns on the search results page. I emailed support asking where to find it now and was told...

Seems like this feature was removed as I'm unable to find it under Settings > General > Store Settings. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue my have caused.
    First of all, why remove a feature especially when it was not replaced with another feature?
    Second, why not list this feature removal in the change log?
    Third, why not tell your support people?

I suppose I am posting this so others will know that this feature has been removed.

I also discovered the same issue yesterday and am having to have it resolved via hard coding. 3D could have just used the category page parm for the search results page (and let us know) rather than drop it.
    Jim

Comment

3D could have just used the category page parm for the search results page (and let us know) rather than drop it.
      I agree. Hopefully they will fix this but the support person did not seem to think it was a bug ... just a removed feature.

Comment

I have same issue. Anyone know where to look to change number of columns?

Comment

This setting is still in the legacy admin.

Comment

Working...
          X