CRM Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRM Tabs

Am I blind or is the CRM missing the New, In Process, Completed & On Hold tabs? Nowhere to click to find current or past tickets.

I checked my CRM and I have stil New In Process and Completed available. They aren't tab shaped, just clickable and located beneath the filters and Search CRM tickets fields. I am on 8.29

Comment

Thanks for checking. After testing today it appears that the tabs will disappear if there are no tickets in the "New" status. This sucks especially when we need to follow up on a "In Process" ticket and the tab can not be found.

Sent a message to 3dCart.

Comment

Ah well that is not good. I always have at least one in new status because I am behind in updating them all LOL so it hasn't happened for me. Hope it gets fixed for ya soon!

Comment

this sucks ... why did they remove this simple tabs? I'm on 8.29

Comment

Originally posted by kalaja View Post
            this sucks ... why did they remove this simple tabs? I'm on 8.29
            It seems to be an issue on some stores we are checking into this, should be resolved shortly.
            ----------------------------
            Gonzalo Gil
            3dCart Support
            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post

It seems to be an issue on some stores we are checking into this, should be resolved shortly.
              great, there is a hope :) At the moment I thought it's a part of some trendy minimalistic design .. thanks My staff actually like most of upgrades and changes with sleek design except this little bug. Klarna integration was just on time, perfect ...

Comment

Got a response from support. You need to click filters>add filters to show the tabs. Doesn't make any sense why this is setup like this. Tabs need to show all the time, so we can see what going on with tickets.

I hope they change this...

Comment

Issue has been resolved on my store. Tabs are back , order page has clickable customer name , shipping fulfilment block right under delivery address... love 8.29 , working well on desktop as well as tablet ..

Comment

Well that's weird cause I'm on the same version. Guess I'll reply back to support.

Comment

Gonzalo mentioned it's isolated issue with some stores, anyway my tabs are back..

Comment

Working...
                      X