Core Theme - View All Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core Theme - View All Q&A

In the new Core Themes, when you click on Ask a Question, it opens a nice modal window.
    When you click on View All Customer Reviews, again a nice modal window.
    When you click on Leave A Review, it opens up a nice modal window.
    But when you click on View All Q&A, it opens up a pop-up window and not a modal window. From a customer experience point of view, I think all 3 should be the same and modal windows work better for desktop and mobile experiences.

Is there any way to get View All Q&A to open in a modal window?

UPDATE:

I went in to the Common Core files and the code for a View All Q&A modal window is in there. I applied it to my Common Core Theme and it works now.

Comment

kbscoatings Thanks for sharing that, and congrats on finding the code. Can you provide the steps you took with a little more detail for us noobs who may want to attempt this as well? Thank you, Andrew

Comment

massagestore Have you modified your listing_0.html file?

Comment

kbscoatings Yes, it has been modified...

Comment

Using an FTP client, download the listing_0.html from the common-core folder (Under /assets/templates/).

Find the and copy the code that starts with <!--START: qa_tab--> and ends with <!--END: qa_tab--> in that file. This is the updated code from 3dcart.

Replace that code (starting with <!--START: qa_tab--> and ending with <!--END: qa_tab-->) in your modified listing_0.html for your current theme.

Upload the modified file in your current theme. Clear 3dcart cache if needed (General Tab under /admin/store_settings.asp)

Please let me know if that helps and if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
            X