Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    It's completed, just being tested...but, will be a few weeks before it arrives on stores....if you want to be one of the first, or, beta test it, shoot me a message, and i can make that happen.

Leave a comment:

• frankic
    replied
    Any update on when this feature is coming out - we are crossed between creating wordpress sites or waiting for this to come out.

Leave a comment:

• massagestore
    replied
    That's awesome Gonzalo, it definitely opens a whole new level of control / creativity to us store owners. Any idea when it will be implemented? No pressure, I am just trying to plot out my development roadmap as I get closer to launch next month. Thank you, Andrew

Leave a comment:

• kalaja
    replied
    really nice for us without coding skills

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    We are implementing this component:

https://innovastudio.com/content-builder.aspx you can see demo here: http://innovademo.com/contentbuilder/demo.html

it will be initially available on blog & home page, then rolled out to rest of pages (category, content, etc)

Leave a comment:

• massagestore
    started a topic Home Page Editor on Product Road Map

Home Page Editor on Product Road Map

I was looking at the product roadmap today and noticed that it mentioned home page editor. I was curious as to what this may mean. I know that as I was preparing to leave shopify, we were granted the ability to add / move sections around the home page at will, which was a nice feature for putting a blog / social media feed, map, video, products, etc etc. I was wondering if this is similar to this? Perhaps Gonzalo or Jimmy can speak to it... for me personally, not having to ask my dev to insert a map / about us section on the home page would be a nice thing so I look forward to learning more about this.
Working...
X