Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Store notifications not working post 9.0.2 upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store notifications not working post 9.0.2 upgrade.

I didn't realize how much I look at the store notifications (the bell with red numbers at the top of the admin interface) and rely on it to let me know when something new comes in I need to work on. Ever since the upgrade, my notifications are not working at all. I have looked in Chrome and they are set up there and they are set up to notify me in the 3dCart admin. I tried unchecking and rechecking the boxes in admin and no luck. I also tried upgrading to the most recent version of Chrome and that did not fix it either. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? Trying to see if it is something easy before I put in a ticket. Thank you!

Dana

Yep. Same thing here. Getting orders and etc.. no notifications, but no big deal though. I just keep a eye on out on emails and see its a new order from there.

Comment

Choice Checks thanks for replying! Since I know it is not just me now, I will see about putting in a ticket in a bit. I get so many e-mails all day long that having the notifications has been really helpful for me. I'm often across the studio and I miss the windows dings to let me know when an order or CRM. comes in too.

Comment

Good luck with it. They fix things...then it breaks something else. Then need to fix that too. They need to test things better before putting it out into our stores that could hurt us instead of helping. I hate to say it....but i see why 3dcart is loosing customers to other eCommerce stores like. Volusion and BigCommerce.

Comment

So I have seen this too starting Tuesday last week. But this was on a store that was still on 8.x. Talked with tech support. Denied that it was their issue. Continued to get orders with no notifications. In about 4 hours after I reported the issue, I got a sudden barrage of order notification emails. Something was stuck at 3dcart but never heard back from support.

Comment

We apologize for the confusion on this issue. We were aware of the reports that merchant weren't getting notification emails and when tested properly in some cases we were not able to replicate. For the one we were able duplicate they were sent to the admins. After further investigation the admins did see something causing emails to possibly get delayed or stuck. After resolving this we stopped getting reports of the notifications not going out. We just have to check and confirm all possibilities so the resolutions is looked over. Thanks so much for your patience while we resolved this!

Comment

3dcart-William My problem is not regarding e-mails. I am no longer getting the site activity notifications (the bell icon with the red number that updates) at the top right of the 3dCart admin page or the notifications in Chrome. I used to get both when an order was placed or when a CRM was made. But now it is not updating and the counter remains at zero in admin and no notifications are coming through Chrome either. I have all the boxes checked etc. =(

Comment

Danab I'm sorry to hear you're experienced this. I think support is aware of this happening and can assist over the phone, have you reached out to them yet about this?

Comment

3dcart-William I finally gave up and submitted a ticket for it and another issue with Stripe ignoring the excluded countries list. Site activity notifications are working again now (thanks tech. support)!! Waiting on the other issue so hopefully it gets fixed soon too. Much appreciated! =)

Comment

Working...
                  X