X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connie Zimmermann
    replied
    Originally posted by simplyspeakers View Post

Hi Connie, we have been in touch with John at Fusion Bot and are getting ready to sign on this this week. We're going to have them handle a custom product finder and have them take over our search bar. John has been very easy to work with and provided thoughtful and detailed replies to all of our inquires. We've also had several others recommend Fusion Bot. The only thing that made us nervous was their website. It's so dated! My assumption is they are busy enough catering to clients and haven't had the time to get their website out of the 90's lol. We'll post some some updates after we go live but we are just getting started so it may be a while.
    Thanks so much SimplySpeakers for your reply. I'm excited to see what John is going to do for you. He has replied to my inquiry, and yes, with a very thoughtful and detailed answer, which I appreciate. He said that it should be no problem to achieve my vision of regular filtering, but also the special 5 star grading-system filtering I envision as well.

Right now I am going to communicate back with him and as soon as I nail down my Core template and make some CSS changes, I am going to sign on to FusionBot.

If you think about it, please post your site on the Forum when you go live with the changes. Your current site looks great, but I can see how nice it will be to have dynamic filtering because you have so many products!

Thanks again!! ... Connie Z

Leave a comment:

• simplyspeakers
    replied
    Originally posted by Connie Zimmermann View Post
    Hi SimplySpeakers and Kalaja and JoeBTI, I hope you don't mind if I latch on to your thread here. ;) I am looking for a Filtering solution and spoke with 3DCart today and they recommended FusionBot. I have emailed the FusionBot support person to ask questions to make sure that it will work for me.

My site will be a Made in America drop-shipping niche site. It's just in the beginning stage right now: Not finished being built and no products yet.

I was hoping to learn more about FusionBot here on the Forum, and was glad to see this Topic.

If you don't mind, may I ask some questions:
    • SimplySpeakers - did you end up acquiring FusionBot? If so, are you using it? If so, is the cost an issue? (it seems expensive to me, but that's because I don't have any sales yet!)
    • Kalaja - your site looks great! Did you use FusionBot from the beginning? If not, what did you originally use for your Filtering? If so, is there anything you would have done differently as far as the setup goes, if you had to start all over again?

Thanks so much!!

... Connie Z
    Hi Connie, we have been in touch with John at Fusion Bot and are getting ready to sign on this this week. We're going to have them handle a custom product finder and have them take over our search bar. John has been very easy to work with and provided thoughtful and detailed replies to all of our inquires. We've also had several others recommend Fusion Bot. The only thing that made us nervous was their website. It's so dated! My assumption is they are busy enough catering to clients and haven't had the time to get their website out of the 90's lol. We'll post some some updates after we go live but we are just getting started so it may be a while.

Leave a comment:

• kalaja
    replied
    Connie Zimmermann this forum helped me numerous times to utilize everything 3dcart has to offer. Some of members ( including myself ) use it for complaints sometime but majority will give you great advice implementing less known features or solve particular issue with your store. Thanks for compliments, site evolved together with software updates.

p.s. 3dcart forum is only platform where you can get reply directly from CEO and upper management if you have a question. You wont find such involvement anywhere else not to mention few independent 3dcart experts, members of this forum who would for very reasonable fee or very often for free help with settings or coding.

Leave a comment:

• Connie Zimmermann
    replied
    Originally posted by kalaja View Post
    Connie Zimmermann ..process with FusionBot is pretty much automated. You can for example create manufacturer 100% american , 90% , 80% etc... assign this manufacturer to product and FusionBot will pick it up automatically in search results. If you add color in product title it's same thing ...script would correctly recognize it and place it in appropriate color filter.
    Search update every 24 hours after adding new product.
    My collaboration with them started with special need for my store called Product Finder before we switched to core template. We also use category filters to, it's excellent tool used to narrow search and pin point product, worth every penny paid long time ago.
    Depending how deep your pockets are they can pretty much customize script for all your needs for sure and they are much cheaper comparing with similar solutions offered in app store
    Hi Kalaja! Thank you very, very much for this info. It is so helpful!! I had reached out to John at FusionBot, who has now replied and said that their software will definitely meet my needs. I am really excited now that my vision is do-able!

I also wanted to mention that when I look at your site, I get an immense craving for a photo-decorated cake! :D I'm living gluten-free now, so I'll have to abstain unless I can find a gluten-free product. :p

Once again, your site looks fantastic, and the info you provided me is very helpful.

I'm sure we'll see each other often here on the forum.

... Connie Z

Leave a comment:

• kalaja
    replied
    Connie Zimmermann ..process with FusionBot is pretty much automated. You can for example create manufacturer 100% american , 90% , 80% etc... assign this manufacturer to product and FusionBot will pick it up automatically in search results. If you add color in product title it's same thing ...script would correctly recognize it and place it in appropriate color filter.
    Search update every 24 hours after adding new product.
    My collaboration with them started with special need for my store called Product Finder before we switched to core template. We also use category filters to, it's excellent tool used to narrow search and pin point product, worth every penny paid long time ago.
    Depending how deep your pockets are they can pretty much customize script for all your needs for sure and they are much cheaper comparing with similar solutions offered in app store

Leave a comment:

• Connie Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi SimplySpeakers and Kalaja and JoeBTI, I hope you don't mind if I latch on to your thread here. ;) I am looking for a Filtering solution and spoke with 3DCart today and they recommended FusionBot. I have emailed the FusionBot support person to ask questions to make sure that it will work for me.

My site will be a Made in America drop-shipping niche site. It's just in the beginning stage right now: Not finished being built and no products yet.

I was hoping to learn more about FusionBot here on the Forum, and was glad to see this Topic.

If you don't mind, may I ask some questions:
    • SimplySpeakers - did you end up acquiring FusionBot? If so, are you using it? If so, is the cost an issue? (it seems expensive to me, but that's because I don't have any sales yet!)
    • Kalaja - your site looks great! Did you use FusionBot from the beginning? If not, what did you originally use for your Filtering? If so, is there anything you would have done differently as far as the setup goes, if you had to start all over again?

Thanks so much!!

... Connie Z

Leave a comment:

• simplyspeakers
    replied
    Originally posted by kalaja View Post
    it's custom built by Fusion Bot for me ... here .. https://www.ink4cakes.com/
    This is what we are looking for thanks. I was on Fusion Bots site but it's very dated. A lot of the sites they have listed are not secure. It's good to see an active website using them. How long ago did they build this for you if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• kalaja
    replied
    it's custom built by Fusion Bot for me ... here .. https://www.ink4cakes.com/

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    Fusion bot offers this! https://www.fusionbot.com

They offer samples from some of their clients sites here: https://www.fusionbot.com/customers.asp

Leave a comment:

• simplyspeakers
    started a topic Product Finder for 3dCart

Product Finder for 3dCart

Does anyone know of a 3rd Party Product finder to use for 3dCart? Our search works great but we would like to have something easier for customers to select a brand and model then get specific search results. We deal with speaker parts but it would be similar to someone selling printer toner, car parts, or even water filters! I see come great solutions out there but they are for Shopify and Big Commerce. Hoping someone knows of a company that work with 3dCart. We have not found one yet.
Working...
X