Payable Invoicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payable Invoicing

3dcart needs some sort of payable invoicing app so that we can send a customer an invoice by email to pay from. Shopify has a great feature like this. I have customer that place special orders with special shipping options and it would be nice to create this invoice within 3dcart and email them from 3dcart so that inventory levels are managed with it as are sales figures

We have something very similar coming on the next release where you can create orders & invoices, and email them to customers for payment, as well as track those open invoices/payments. If you want to get into the beta version, we should be able to get you setup in the next 2-3 weeks or so.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

That would be great. Website www.LiftingLarge.com

Comment

We do a ton of this too, I would be interested in getting in on the beta. www.soloperformance.com

Thanks,

DaveW

Comment

Has anyone been contacted by 3Dcart about the beta on this yet?

Comment

No, but he said 2-3 weeks until it was ready so I wasn't worried yet :)

DaveW

Comment

I agree it needs this 100% I have asked for it many times. We are considering moving back to shopify for the sole purpose of being able to use the invoicing feature still.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
                We have something very similar coming on the next release where you can create orders & invoices, and email them to customers for payment, as well as track those open invoices/payments. If you want to get into the beta version, we should be able to get you setup in the next 2-3 weeks or so.
                I was told just a few days ago that this was dropped because of no interest. I call BS on no interest.

Comment

This is a feature coming on the new release, it will start being tested next week and launched early next month. Not sure who told you that it was dropped for no interest, was this in a ticket?
                  Gonzalo Gil
                  3dCart Support
                  800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
                    This is a feature coming on the new release, it will start being tested next week and launched early next month. Not sure who told you that it was dropped for no interest, was this in a ticket?
                    Yulissa "Hello, I'm not sure where you may have seen that information but under our uservoice forums this is the most updated info we have ...
                    This idea is being closed due to inactivity and lack of interest (number of supporters) on it. This is not intended to suggest that the idea isn

Comment

This is not intended to suggest that the idea isn

Comment

Authorize.net has email invoicing.
                        Luxlife

Comment

it has been a month now. Anyone heard anything about beta or new version yet?

Comment

Testing started last week, we will test for another 1-2 weeks, then if no issues are found, we will start the roll out slowly,
                            Gonzalo Gil
                            3dCart Support
                            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Please tell me the invoicing system is not this hosted page bullcrap I am hearing about.

Comment

Working...
                              X