Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyalan
    replied
    I ran a couple of test orders after the fix. Everything is working as it should. Preorders are now coming into the preorders tab and are visible.

Cheers
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Luxlife
    replied
    Originally posted by flyalan View Post
    This ha s been fixed. Thank You!
    Does this mean they fixed the pre-orders module so that it works correctly or only these specific orders?

Leave a comment:

• flyalan
    replied
    This ha s been fixed. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    You're Welcome! I have someone looking into it now. You should get a response soon.

Leave a comment:

• flyalan
    replied
    My ticket number is CWB-482-59254
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    flyalan We apologize for the issues you are having with the preorder feature in the store. Are you able to provide the ID # for the ticket you opened for this. I can get someone to look into it further and get a response to you right away.

Leave a comment:

• flyalan
    replied
    So I am having the same issue. I upgraded my account $$$$... Turned on preorders. I have one particular item I wanted to change to preorder status for now. Two customers preordered. Their PayPal transactions confirmed this. NO WHERE can I actually find the orders under the orders tab.. Fortunately this was one product I I ran a report to determine the actual order numbers.. NO way for me to actually look at the order unfortunately. The products count did show 0 (2 on hold) which is correct. Neither customer could find the order on their account page.

So did anyone actually determine what the issue is? a FIX? I have put in a ticket. My primary reason for upgrading my store was this feature... So much for that!

Cheers
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    replied
    Awesome -- Thanks -- I'll close that ticket!

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    I got rid of those orders in limbo and the on-hold number is fixed on those 2 products.

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    replied
    There are no orders to delete - they are in "limbo" somewhere. I placed new orders for them myself. An example is order 99523 - if you can find it, more power to you. The only place it shows up is in the Customer's account.

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    When you say they have been fulfilled, did you have them place new orders? If so, i can just delete these orders and the number will be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    replied
    The orders have been fulfilled. What I need is the 'on hold" numbers reduced for the following items:
    HBD-ALC25 -- reduce by 8
    HBD-HPC25 - reduce by 3

Thanks!

Joe

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    ok so the issue is due to those orders that didnt get placed on the right status.
    I can move them to pre-order for you, or, i can delete them, let me know what you want to do,

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    replied
    Thank you GonzaloGil -- yes, I understand that, but no the number on hold are not orders that are outstanding. An example: I have a product that current is showing inventory as:

4(10 on hold)

I have outstanding orders for 2 of them and I have 6 in stock. So the inventory is correct. But there are 8 "on hold" that have no associated outstanding orders -- they are a result of 8 Pre-Orders that were placed when the module was not working correctly - i.e., the eight orders were placed and disappeared - did not show up anywhere but in the Customer's account (See Ticket TBP-835-69260)

The 8 units are not tied to incomplete carts or recurring orders but to "lost" orders that were assigned Order ID numbers but didn't show up properly - I had to manually recreate the 8 pre-orders as phone orders to be able to fuilfill them.

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    Have you read this KB?
    https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ores-inventory

Particularly:
    • (+n On Hold)
      Sometimes, the current stock will be displayed with a number, followed by (+n On Hold) where "n" is another number. This is intended to reflect how much of your inventory is actually available for purchase.

For example, you may have 4 units of the item on hand but 3 of them have been ordered and those orders still need to be processed.

In this case, the store will display current stock as "1 (+3 On Hold)" to show you that - although you physicallyhave 4 items in your warehouse - 3 of those items are tied to unshipped orders. Once those orders are shipped, the current stock will remove the (+n On Hold) label.

Perhaps you have orders that are not on the shipped status?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X