Does Support Get Ticket Info via Email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks GonzaloGil

Tickets YCN-882-18008 and BCT-604-90457 are not showing in admin - the latter one is a new one this morning, so maybe it takes a while to show up in admin?

My main issue is I placed an order for a 3dcart add-on and accidentally purchased 2 -- I contacted billing by email at first and did not receive a reply, so I opened a ticket (VKM-269-76767), which was closed with no apparent action as of yet.

I have also replied to the tech's email about installing the add-on and have heard nothing -- I asked a couple of questions about the installation. I even requested a read-receipt for the email I sent and didn't get that.
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I see YCN-882-18008, i think the issue is that since you have many domains the list of tickets might not show on the main grid, but if you click and select the domain ie for this one was: dev-bird... the ticket shows up.

BCT-604-90457 was not opened through the admin, so it will not show up on the admin.

VKM-269-76767 - if you go to the ticket on the admin, you'll see you got a reply...asking you for the order number...
      ----------------------------
      Gonzalo Gil
      3dCart Support
      800-828-6650 x111

Comment

GonzaloGil I replied to Ticket VKM-269-76767 via email yesterday at 1:46PM (eastern) -- no reply, doesn't show in the ticket. At the time I replied that ticket did not show in my admin.
        Joe Arbogast

Comment

ok found the issue, the same problem we had with [email protected] is happening on [email protected], will contact Microsoft to have them apply the same settings there. Should be resolved shortly.
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

GonzaloGil Is getting through to support via email (or admin) an issue again? I have sent a couple of emails to a tech working on an add-on I purchased a week ago with no response, plus I have asked two questions over the last 2 days via the Admin chat/help with no reply whatsoever.
            Joe Arbogast

Comment

@Birdsafe I checked all the emails that go to the support system and no one has the issue we encountered before, I did a quick check and couldn't find any open tickets...as always, if you give me a ticket #, i can look up the issue in more detail. The emails you sent to a tech, where they sent to [email protected] or directly to them? If you sent it to them, it won't show up on the ticket.
              Gonzalo Gil
              3dCart Support
              800-828-6650 x111

Comment

GonzaloGil -- this is very frustrating. Support and Billing are still not apparently getting my emails. I ordered an add-on back in August -- someone emailed me asking a question a couple of days later, to which I replied. I had heard nothing at all until I opened a ticket with Billing this morning asking what was going on. I get a reply from a tech saying they tried to contact me in August and got no reply. I replied to the tech indicating that I emailed them twice about it, and apparently the tech did not get my email today (I requested a read receipt, and didn't get that nor did I get a reply.
                Joe Arbogast

Comment

Birdsafe We apologize you're still having issues with your email reaching us. We will need to investigate this thoroughly but will need to get details from you also. I see Gonzalo asked for the specific email/ticket id or the name of the support agent you directly emailed about this. Here is his response:

@Birdsafe I checked all the emails that go to the support system and no one has the issue we encountered before, I did a quick check and couldn't find any open tickets...as always, if you give me a ticket #, i can look up the issue in more detail. The emails you sent to a tech, where they sent to [email protected] or directly to them? If you sent it to them, it won't show up on the ticket.

Also if it was sent to an agent directly and they are on vacation or out no one else would see it. So if possible try to cc [email protected] if you're going to email an agent directly. This way if that agent is absent or not present for any reason we will still have a copy of the email to reference.

Comment

Thanks @3dcartwilliam -- I did get a reply back from support and on the Ticket and think we are back on track. It's surprising that you say there are no open tickets for me because I have two of them:
                    LSZ-202-53710
                    VAC-975-91802
                    Joe Arbogast

Comment

Birdsafe thanks for those ticket ID's. I checked the id - VAC-975-91802 and it seems to be reported to our development team and our level 2 agents should update you soon. For LSZ-202-53710 , its with our design team at the moment and currently waiting on an update. It was moved over on 9/19/19 so they're still probably working on it. If you don't get an update by the end of today you should definitely get one next week. I'll also keep an eye on it as well.

Comment

3dcart-William - there is still some issue with emails. While I'm getting through now in responding to [email protected] emails, emails to indiividual techs are not getting through. Just got a phone call from Renisha about my add-on installation and she has not received about 6 email replies I have sent to her on the issue over the past couple of weeks. So there is still some issue with my email domain perhaps being blacklisted on 3dcart's system.
                        Joe Arbogast

Comment

Birdsafe I'm sorry to hear that Renisha wasn't getting your emails addressed to her. It could be your email's may have gone to her bulkmail or spam folder. If [email protected] is getting your emails then all the other @3dcart.com emails should get them as well. I can suggest cc the support email so there's a copy that is known to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                          X