Facebook issues and 3dCart lack of support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook issues and 3dCart lack of support

I have been without Facebook integration for 3 months now. I can't get support to provide any more information than "we're still working on it with Facebook". How is it possible that 3dCart and Facebook cannot fix whatever corruption has caused me to lose Facebook Connect, FB Store Integration and FB Ads.

Really sorry about this, i know this issue well as i am working with Facebook to fix it. Facebook changed their integration (massive changes not a small set of lines of code to be changed) and stopped allowing new stores from integrating until the changes are made.....we didn't have much of a heads up until it stopped working. Developers are on it, but once its done it still needs to get approved by the Facebook team, so we are still 2-3 weeks away.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

I've been waiting A LONG TIME.

Comment

I've been waiting for a resolution since May. Need an update.

Comment

GonzaloGil any update on this please? Without Facebook shop, I can't have the Instagram shop working as well. This is definitely affecting our store performance. specially for start-ups.

Comment

The work is all done, but, Facebook needs to go through and approve everything, it's on their hands, we are pinging them asking for update every few days, should be resolved soon.
            ----------------------------
            Gonzalo Gil
            3dCart Support
            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

I just received another update saying more testing is required. This is seriously affecting our business now, something needs to be done. This should be a priority!

Comment

2 more months and still nothing!

Comment

Facebook, google, at&t, the cable company etc.... - all terrible!!! If they didn't have market domination, they would be out of business. So frustrating...
                  TheWrightStuff.com
                  CaregiverProducts.com
                  ArthritisSupplies.com

Comment

Still Nothing??
                    TheWrightStuff.com
                    CaregiverProducts.com
                    ArthritisSupplies.com

Comment

Chris We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting this resolved. We've been awaiting approval from FB on the fix and plan on releasing it today. If you currently have an open ticket regarding this please provide the id and I'll be sure you are update today.

Comment

Chris Just received an update for our lead developer that the fix will be rolled out and will be on all servers by Thursday. Hopefully the server you are on is the first to be updated but if not you will definitely have the update applied to your store by Thursday. Thanks so much for your patience while we worked to get this resolved.

Comment

Hi 3dcart-William

Can you add my store to this fix. I have struggled for a long time to setup facebook. Have finally got this working - but now the issue is that I don't own the catalogue - it is owned by 3dcart (to me this is wrong). Anyway, I need to request access from 3dCart (YAL-752-67698). I have sent all the details through 12 hours ago, am currently on the phone holding (as I am calling from Australia - rather expensive).

Can I get this sorted ASAP. I am paying for four-sixty monthly and need the catalogue to work so I can link it to Instagram via Facebook Business.

Thanks. Sue
                          www.fabricgarden.com.au
                          Sue
                          Fabric Garden
                          fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

The latest update is "After speaking to a Supervisor, I was advised that connecting Instagram to the Facebook Catalog is unfortunately not a supported feature. Alternatively, this feature could be enabled promptly through paid custom programming."

This is not an answer to the problem - why was the catalogue created and OWNED by 3dCart 3dcart-Geronimo GonzaloGil
                            Last edited by fabricgarden; 01-31-2020, 07:54 PM.
                            Sue
                            Fabric Garden
                            fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

How is it that businesses that have been using the facebook shop connection for years can have it working 100% (website inventory connected to Facebook Shop and it connected to Instagram to be able to tag products within the post) and newer customers currently and since I signed up last year can't have this function working !00% Its taken almost a year to get the inventory to sink to the facebook shop and now there is still an issue linking to Instagram.... Makes no sense! some have full use and others not??

Comment

Working...
                              X