Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeBTI
    replied
    3dCart has gotten back to me... The dashboard reports is cookie based traffic whereas the reports under Reports>Statistics is all traffic including bots which don't use cookies. So the dashboard reports are more accurate. In-case anyone wants to know...

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    JoeBTI I'm checking into this now and I will see about getting a update sent to you asap.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    3dcart-William No responses yet. Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    I have not received an answer yet.

Leave a comment:

• Connie Zimmermann
    replied
    Just curious... is this problem resolved JoeBTI? I just brought my site live last week, and so now this kind of stuff is more meaningful to me. :) I'll want my reports to be right.

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    JoeBTI Thanks , I will look into this now and get someone to respond to you today. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    I did not receive a response. Email has been sent.

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    JoeBTI I see your TAM isn't in today but he was here Tuesday. Did you get a response from him? If not please forward the email you sent to him to [email protected] and I can have someone else investigate the problem in his absents. As far as the bugs/ known issues, we currently don't have a board displaying this information because most issue are unique depending on the version of the store. We don't want to post an issue that doesn't affect everyone or is depended on certain variables to replicate. If you have a ticket regarding a known issue you should get an update periodically letting you know if anything has change or if its still being investigated. Do you have a ticket id from a known issue that hasn't received an update? If it was reported to your tam there should be a ticket ID I can look up and get a status for.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    3dcart-William BTW, where can we see current issues or bugs and how do we get notified when its been fixed?

Such as the Facebook integration issue: https://forums.3dcart.com/forum/shop...ack-of-support
    (There was also a similar issue with the Amazon integration awhile back. Has that been fixed?)

Do we just keep trying the integration process everyday for weeks or months until it works?

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    replied
    I emailed our TAM directly on Tuesday regarding the traffic being off.

Leave a comment:

• 3dcart-William
    replied
    Hello everyone! We did have an issue with the dashboard stats before, and after it was submitted to the developers the problem was corrected. I haven't heard any new reports of this resurfacing. If there are tickets you have please provide the id's so I can have someone look further into this. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied
    You mean you want numbers to reconcile inside 3dcart Dashboard? Wow - man are you demanding. I mean expecting changes to save and not error out and tabs on managing orders to update within an hour - yep 1 hour!

I mean why would we want the dashboard to be fast and update accurately or our sites for that matter? I mean why would any of this matter to 3dcart after weeks of tickets and people writing up issues here in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied
    yes our numbers do not match as well. Looked at number from today

Leave a comment:

• JoeBTI
    started a topic Report Issues

Report Issues

I noticed each 'traffic' & 'conversion' reports in the admin shows different data for each report.
    1. Dashboard>Visitors
    2. Reports>Statistics>Visitors/Hits (Daily)
    3. Smarter Stats>Visitor Trend
    All three reports show completely different numbers when I run them for a specific day.

The conversion for 9-17-19 in the dashboard shows 6.39%, but the conversion under reports>statistics>conversions for 9-17-19 shows 2.55%

Anyone else see inconsistent data?
    Last edited by JoeBTI; 09-18-2019, 12:52 PM. Reason: fingers typing faster than brain
Working...
X