Top Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Sellers

Just noticed a new issue where my top sellers are no longer displaying.
    Then noticed that my ftp shows several folders with dates changed today.
    Web / JS / Cors and Vendor
    Common
    Common-html5
    common-core

Thinking maybe 3dcart pushed an update that broke my top sellers?
    Anyone else having new issues as of today?

The template you are using isn't on one of those folders but on its own folder /mpt-html5

Looking at the source code top sellers are there, but, the CSS /mpt-html5/css/default_modified.css has them hidden.
    #leftBar{float:left;width:218px;margin-right:32px;display:none!important} So i don't think it was related to any update.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
      The template you are using isn't on one of those folders but on its own folder /mpt-html5

Looking at the source code top sellers are there, but, the CSS /mpt-html5/css/default_modified.css has them hidden.
      #leftBar{float:left;width:218px;margin-right:32px;display:none!important} So i don't think it was related to any update.
      Thanks for checking. That isn't the code I'm referring to. The issue I'm reporting was noticed today, was working prior but the default modified was last modified 7/22/19. The item that I'm referring to is on the home page and uses top sellers with class .topsell-cont.

Most important part here is that it worked and now it doesn't and we can't find anything that we have modified to cause this. There is however updates that hit our server from 3dcarts side today. Seems coincidental to me. Hoping someone else has new issues and can help figure this out.
      Last edited by Nader; 09-25-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X