X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISGMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pack Secure View Post
    Perhaps you could email your customers the new order# and let them know that it changed, so you can keep it straight going forward.
    Both good ideas. Thanks guys. PS: It would be great if there were a trash bin or something from which deleted orders could be restored.

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    Perhaps you could email your customers the new order# and let them know that it changed, so you can keep it straight going forward.

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    No unfortunately you can't change the number...but, when creating the order, you could remove the customer's email, or enter yours, so that they don't get the email of the new order to prevent confusion. Then update it after so they can get shipping notifications, etc.

Leave a comment:

• ISGMe
    replied
    Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
    If you got the order email you could re-create it on the phone order system
    I do - even better I was lucky enough to have printed out the pdf file with all of them on. I was trying to not confuse the customers with new order number though. any way to change the order number on a manual order?

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    If you got the order email you could re-create it on the phone order system

Leave a comment:

• ISGMe
    started a topic Restoring Deleted Orders

Restoring Deleted Orders

I hope I'm not the first person to do this. I was distracted this morning and must have deleted the orders I was processing since I can't find them anywhere and noticed that the delete is right under the print option. Does anyone know of a good way to restore deleted orders? I called support and was told they could do a backup restore BUT then all of the orders since the restore would be gone. Not an option :( Anyone?
Working...
X