Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cekman
    replied
    I did a lot of work with wording on my checkout pages to try to explain how this works. I wanted the customer to have the option to create an account if they wanted to - and most do.

Check out the wording I use if you want by starting an order at www.cobwebcorner.com

Add any item then proceed to checkout. Clear the cart after viewing step one.

Hope this helps
    Carla

Leave a comment:

• jhb
    replied
    We had this problem and paid for some basic design time to add the email as part of the shipping information and removing the create account block. Worked well for us and they did this in a day.

Leave a comment:

• ScribeTime
    replied
    You can add a custom message to your checkout-step1.html template. I added the following message under the "Create New Account" section on our checkout page that reads:

"(Optional) If you do not wish to create an account, please enter your email address and proceed to the shipping information section below."

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Account required?

Account required?

Many customers don't like to register an account just to buy something. How do you folks get around this? Is there a way to get this off the Checkout page? Thanks.
Working...
X