Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Deals

3dcart-Henry GonzaloGil Maybe one of you can help me out. I tried to call, got sent to 3 people and then a voice mail with no answer. You have these deals posted for black Friday here

https://www.3dcart.com/pricing.htm?p...lackfriday2019

I want to switch my cart over to the annual plan for these savings, but it does not appear to be an option under my billing settings. I am still on an old legacy plan, but need the unlimited bandwidth. How do I take advantage of this offer.

I've attached a screen shot of the billing page I see on my store. Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 3.12.12 PM.png

Thanks

Hi @Toocutebeads the offer you're referring to is for new accounts only. You can still get a 10% discount by upgrading from monthly to yearly. We do have some other great offers for existing clients this black friday, I'm listing them below:

SEO Bundle BOGO (up to 12 Months Free):
    Boost your organic traffic with our all-in-one SEO service. Sign up for 1 month and get 1 month free, up to 12 months if you sign up for 1 year.

50% OFF Lifetime Managed Webmaster Program:
    Dedicated tech support, Webmaster tasks, professional services and more are bundled into this all-inclusive website management service. Sign up and get 50% off for the life of your account.

Mega Menu Builder Lifetime Rate $4.99/Month:
    Enhance your online store's navigation with a customizable Mega Menu including images to entice customers. Get the app now to snag a lifetime rate of $4.99/month (save $10/month)! Use coupon code blackfriday2019 at checkout.

Cloudflare SSL $25 for Your First Year:
    Protect your website and improve customer experience with Cloudflare SSL, offering powerful encryption, DDoS protection, and more security features. Sign up now for a special rate of $25 for your first year.

$1,000 OFF Design Packages:
    Get a custom-built 3dcart website that perfectly matches your brand ideals, built by our expert web designers ready to make your dream website a reality. Save $1,000 when you purchase a Design Package.

$500 OFF Theme Customizations:
    Found a 3dcart theme with the perfect layout and features but want some visual customizations? Our Theme Customization Package is for you. Purchase now and save $500.

Comment

Working...
    X