Changing Colour to Menu Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Colour to Menu Headers

Hello, I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the menu headers on my website - top sellers - categories etc. I would like them a different colour and capitalized. I went into the template and changed it but for some reason it's not showing up on the front end. Any ideas? I know basic html but can't seem to figure it out :(

Thanks in advance.

parrothotel

Be sure to clear your store cache, browser cache and refresh the page after changes are made. If you still don't see the changes, you may need to provide your url so it can be looked at.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by thecartdesigner View Post
      parrothotel

Be sure to clear your store cache, browser cache and refresh the page after changes are made. If you still don't see the changes, you may need to provide your url so it can be looked at.
      Hi there, I cleared it a few times and nothing happened which I found super odd. My URL is theparrotshop.ca if that helps

Comment

parrothotel

Here is what I had changed it too - but the colour never changed to black, bold or uppercase so not sure why?

/*menu-headers:: Controls the way the menu titles look. For example: Categories, Browse By Price, Top Sellers, etc.*/
        .menu-headers {

font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Sans', Tahoma, sans-serif;
        font-size: 16px;
        color: #000000;
        font-weight: Bold;
        text-transform: uppercase;
        height: 20px;
        line-height: 20px;
        display: block;
        margin-bottom: 10px;
        padding-left: 15px;

Comment

attached is live uncached.
          That is so odd. I just cleared the cache on my brower - instead of clearing cache within 3dcart. and the colour has now changed to black but no capitalization

Comment

attached is live uncached.
            Finally figured it out - whew thank you. Appreciate it :)

Comment

Working...
            X