X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froogle Not Working

Hello everyone,

Do any of you use Froogle?

They have implimented a new system that keeps rejecting my uploads... There are a few categories that are not required, but it is still rejecting the product. For instance, it likes to is an ISBN. ISBNs are unique to books, not all products. It also wants to see "MPN" (manufacturer's part number). I do not have this for ALL products I list...

Are any of you experiencing the same problem? I exported a new list from my admin panel (the one I use is one I made in excel so I can update inventory and prices), but it uses all of the old category headings...

Any ideas?
    www.totaloutdoorsman.com - Your Total Choice for the Outdoors

Yes, I am getting errors on my froogle upload as well.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

I had this problem. The issue was some of my descriptions were way too long for froogle. Also, they'll eventually reject your entire file if you have any not for sale items in your list as the user cannot buy those. It would be nice if the froogle plugin took these issues into account.

I now save the froogle file to my hard drive, edit it in excel and upload it manually with the same field names the plugin uses.

Comment

jhb,

thanks for the info. I'll try to work on it this weekend and see what happens. Any idea what the max description is?

Comment

It is working now. It turns out I missed a required field when I setup the spreadsheet. It works now though.

Not sure why the error didn't state what I was missing rather than running me around in circles with "recommended" data, not required data...

Comment

Working...
          X