Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Baron
    replied
    My admin area and site has been down off and on The past 2 days. (6/21-22/20) Can't reach anyone at 3D Cart, filed ticket and got an auto response saying they will get back to me in 4-6 . hours! Anyone else having problems today? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Elimax
    replied
    We seem to be seeing more outages on both the front end and back end. It would be really helpful if 3D would actually enlighten us as to why we are seeing the outages instead of the canned....."your site should be back up....sorry" While I am happy my site is back up, it does NOTHING to help educate me as to WHY we are seeing these outages. The WHY is important as it instills TRUST in our cart. Our perception is customer support has taken a step backwards, and reliability along with it. As I have no information to counter that it creates a potential false narrative that may not be helpful for 3D. An example on the outage on 6/9 sounds as though it may have been beyond 3d's control......? It would have been a positive step for 3d, after the sites came back up, to give an update. If it truly was an IBM cloud outage related issue it doesn't impact my perception of 3d......but at this point I have no clue what the reason was so it just gets chalked up to 3d un-reliability.......

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    replied
    We are back up and running now. Hooray!

Leave a comment:

• lukiegames
    replied
    A few customers have let us know our site is back up. I checked a couple other 3dcart customers and they are up as well.

Leave a comment:

• lukiegames
    replied
    This is an IBM product that is smart enough not to host their status pages on their own network. It's the only thing I have found with any info https://status.aspera.io/

Leave a comment:

• lukiegames
    replied
    It looks like there is a major outage at IBM Cloud and Softlayer. Even their status page wont load

https://downdetector.com/status/ibm-cloud/

https://cloud.ibm.com/status

Leave a comment:

• Elimax
    replied
    Down as well. Called it in and as there were 16-17 people in the que, my guess is everyone else was calling it in as well. The status site is ambiguous and likely causes more confusion than it helps. Example: Right know it is saying everything is resolved, yet we know that is not the case...........Yesterday it was making triplicate entries in quickbooks, spent 2 hours deleting 200 duplicate invoices last night. This morning it was checking the customer out with a 500% markup on shipping......and this afternoon we are down. Hopefully it will be taken care of.......but more importantly hopefully 3d will give an update of what actually happened and not the pre-canned everything is back up and running......which does absolutely nothing to re-assure companies that have a lot invested in their website.

Leave a comment:

• ISGMe
    replied
    Yes. We are down to. Support is not available.

Leave a comment:

• lukiegames
    replied
    We are also down. It looks like their status page also has problems - it repeatedly says "Investigating" and then immediately "Resolved"

Leave a comment:

• kbscoatings
    replied
    Yes. Sites are down. Check the 3dcart status mentioned above. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied
    https://status.3dcart.com/

Leave a comment:

• ebeegirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OCSpeaker
    replied
    Ours is down as well. :(

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    replied
    We are back up.
    Last edited by damiencaz; 06-09-2020, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    started a topic Website and admin is down! Erk!

Website and admin is down! Erk!

My website and my admin are down or barely loading. I tried to call support and no matter what menu option I select, there is just a BEEP and nothing happens. I am getting 520 and 522 errors. I had to try putting in a ticket on support.3dcart.com. Hopefully it was received (#DAQ-269-47190) and you can have someone take a look at this ASAP.
    Last edited by Danab; 06-09-2020, 05:39 PM.
Working...
X