In-Store Pickup Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Store Pickup Not Working

Has anyone got the new in-store pickup module to work? I've been messing around with it for a couple days. All we see on the storefront is variable [product_in-store-pickup-available].

Sent 3dCart a message 7/15 and no answer yet.

Finally got an answer today and they stated there is a known issue with this. In-case anyone tries this module....

Comment

Module is not even installed on our store ...will request it and check if they fixed issue

Comment

if you're not yet on 10.1.12, you won't have access to it. They just sent out an email touting this functionality while it's still not functional. I've seen them do this a few times. I like 3dcart but the marketing department doesn't seem to stay in contact with any of the technical departments at the company. It's a little cringe-worthy.
        Last edited by bzeltzer; 07-23-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Yep, I had to email them to get installed, which is usually the case for most new modules.

Comment

I'm not on 10.1.12 yet so I haven't seen this module. Is it working now?

Comment

Nope. On Monday they replied and said they were getting close to a fix... Tested this morning and its still screwed up.

Comment

Thanks. I'd appreciate if you could reply here or DM me when they fix it.

Comment

Working...
                X