In-Store Pickup Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Store Pickup Not Working

Has anyone got the new in-store pickup module to work? I've been messing around with it for a couple days. All we see on the storefront is variable [product_in-store-pickup-available].

Sent 3dCart a message 7/15 and no answer yet.

Finally got an answer today and they stated there is a known issue with this. In-case anyone tries this module....

Comment

Module is not even installed on our store ...will request it and check if they fixed issue

Comment

if you're not yet on 10.1.12, you won't have access to it. They just sent out an email touting this functionality while it's still not functional. I've seen them do this a few times. I like 3dcart but the marketing department doesn't seem to stay in contact with any of the technical departments at the company. It's a little cringe-worthy.
        Last edited by bzeltzer; 07-23-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Yep, I had to email them to get installed, which is usually the case for most new modules.

Comment

I'm not on 10.1.12 yet so I haven't seen this module. Is it working now?

Comment

Nope. On Monday they replied and said they were getting close to a fix... Tested this morning and its still screwed up.

Comment

Thanks. I'd appreciate if you could reply here or DM me when they fix it.

Comment

customer order confirmation emails now contain this but I do not have store pickup available
                  In-store Pickup:

[loc_location]
                  [loc_address1] [loc_address2]
                  [loc_city], [loc_state] [loc_zip]
                  Phone: [loc_phone]
                  [loc_email]

Monday to Friday: [loc_mon_fri_from]-[loc_mon_fri_to]
                  Saturday: [loc_saturday_from]-[loc_saturday_to]
                  Sunday: [loc_sunday_from]-[loc_sunday_to]

Instructions: [loc_instructions]

Comment

Its only valid for CORE templates and Pro Plans or higher. Are you on both? If yes, contact them to enable the module. However, this module is still broken on my test store, so perhaps they are withholding the module. (There are times tho when I need to ask them to enable a new module) I just re-read over their last response and it did say "It looks to be affecting some of our stores". Maybe it will work on yours...

Comment

have Plus Plan, did not want this but it shows up in emails sent out to customers regardless

Comment

Send 3dcart a message. It shouldn't be happening if the pickup module is not enabled.

Comment

it's working now ..

Comment

Not for us... We're on 10.2.4 and 10.2.5 and same issue in both checkouts. Did you successfully place an order?

Comment

JoeBTI well , actually I never placed an actual test order. Decided to follow your advice , tested this morning ...here is result, error again ... I'm on 10.2.4 . In store pick up option does show at the checkout however if chosen immediately reset shipping options generating error ... and I was wondering why there is no local pick ups lol ...
                              Capture.JPG
                              Capture2.JPG

Comment

Working...
                              X