No announcement yet.

In-Store Pickup Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got that error... The error we get is "Invalid phone number" when trying to submit the order. If we uncheck the phone number requirement, then it gives some server error.

Comment

Our support group is taking a look at this issue, if you haven't already please submit a support ticket with any details and I can get it prioritized for you. We should be able to get this corrected soon.

Comment

3dcart-William I have the invalid phone number issue and submitted the issue along with a video. I've left the module enabled for now but it will confuse some people. Any idea if the fix will be take a while?

Comment

Our TAM was advised last month, however I just sent in a ticket # CLJ-421-67517

Comment

JoeBTI Thanks I'll be sure you get an update soon. bzeltzer Do you have the ticket id? I can check to see the status and update you.

Comment

Thanks. 3dcart-William , the ticket ID is BSV-705-74818

Comment

I have been upgraded to the latest version - according to 3dCart's marketing "3dcart's In-store Pickup module (Available on Pro Store plans and higher) will allow you to specify pickup locations for your store and assign products that will be available for pickup in the locations." I should have access this module as I am on a Pro Plan and use a CORE template. When I check with 3dCart support I am told it is only available to 'new' Pro stores. This is not what is stated on the website - very unhappy 3dcart-William.
                Sue
                Fabric Garden
                fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

fabricgarden I checked into this and the system shows you still on our grandfathered plan. I would suggest contacting our sales department to verify that the upgraded processed correctly.

Comment

3dcart-William The invalid phone number problem has crept back into the module. It was working until very recently. Here's my old ticket. I just responded and provided a video
                    BSV-705-74818

Comment

bzeltzer The ticket has been reopened and our developers will look into it. Soon as we hear anything back you will get an update via email. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

3dcart-William I haven't seen any fix for this yet. With virus cases increasing and a potential partial lockdown looming, it would be very helpful to have the store/curbside pickup functionality working. I'd appreciate it if you could give them a little nudge.

Comment

bzeltzer Sorry for the late response on the ticket. We looked into this and couldn't replicate what was sent in the video anymore. We updated the ticket in question, if you have any other details you can provide please reply and I will look into it. Thanks!

Comment

I just wanted to put this info out there in case anyone else is using this module. It's still broken. Tech support didn't unhide my location when doing the test so they didn't actually test the module itself, they just tested my custom shipping method hack. I provided video and they verified that it's still a problem. This appears to be the same exact issue that prompted the creation of this thread. They must have let the old code problem back into the module.

Comment

Working...
                            X