Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Option qtys, are determined by how many base item are ordered. Can this be fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option qtys, are determined by how many base item are ordered. Can this be fixed?

When my customers purchase more than (1) of the base item, it also multiplies the options by the same amount. For instance in the item below, if they buy (2) cans and click an option, they also are charged for (2) of every option that they select. I tried changing the options to "qty boxes" and it does not help. This can't be how the cart supposed to work. I need the customer to be able to purchase whatever qty of the base item they prefer, and only (1) each of whatever options they check. When I change the options to "qty boxes" it multiplies the base item by that qty.
    This does not make sense. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I think that I have exhausted all my options, and I have tried everything.

gallon can with options.jpg

Options are working as they should. You should change the actual options type for options like color to "radio" or "dropdown" type so customers cannot select multiple colors.

What you should be using for add on items is the "Upsell" section in the item. When you select an item there it will add the item to the listing page as an accessory which will not duplicate with the quantity of the main item. However to make them viable on the listing page the placement and format would need to be updated from what 3dcart provides.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X