Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Down so many times I have lost count!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Down so many times I have lost count!

Our site has been down for over 2 hours now. It goes down every day in the afternoons. Located in Australia this is getting so very frustrating!!!

We are getting a Error 524 "A timeout occurred"
    Ray ID: 5efdcc944a4a16c1 • 2020-11-10 07:03:24 UTC

Further information on the error says "The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application"

Is anyone else having an issue?

Your best bet is to sign up for an uptime monitor, document everything and be extremely persistent in your calls to tech support. Also, they usually try to clear the scripts. Tell them that it's a persistent issue and you want them to elevate it to a server admin immediately. The key is getting the issue documented. My site was going down each day at 11-12 pacific standard time in the U.S. and this is what it took to get it resolved.

Comment

Thank you so much! I have taken screen shots of the errors and have just found the Australian Support number. Glad you got yours resolved.

Comment

Not sure if this is available in Australia - try using https://uptimerobot.com/ - it will ping your website every minute or so once you sign up and any time your website goes down it will send you an email of when your website went down and they send you an email of when it is back up. This report you can then show 3dcart - it proves to them that you are having this error.

Comment

Our site is down AGAIN!!!! What a disaster 3dCart has become. We need to move to another service. What a nightmare.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Your site is up from here. Chicago, USA

Comment

Working...
              X