Google Search Console Enhancement Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Search Console Enhancement Errors

Hello everyone, first post on the forums. Been a 3dcart customer for a few years now, and noticed a few errors on Google Search console which I really need to fix, but I have no idea how.
    This website is just a side project, so I don't really have the budget to hire someone.

Specifically, I am currently getting an issue with product availibility as " Invalid enum value in field 'availability' ".
    I have read a few posts on this forum about the same issue, and also read the article on kb, but none of them seems to apply to my situation and honestly I have near zero knowledge about web coding.
    In the search console the error dislayed is on this line:
    Code:
    <meta itemprop="availability" content="[availability_snippet]"
    from other posts, this appears to be what it's supposed to be, so I do not know why I am getting the error.
    I am currently using the burg-core theme which seems to be designed by 3dcart. So I am not using a 3rd party theme.
    I have not modified the theme, because simply I wouldn't know how.
    I have however been using an html5 theme for a few years, and only recently moved to the core theme after noticing many errors on google. The move appears to have solved most of the errors exept this one.
    Also attaching a screenshot of template editor:
    Screenshot_10.png
    Any help would be much appreciated.

You should consider switching to a core theme. They're deprecating the html5 themes and you'll likely start seeing more problems over time.

Comment

Originally posted by bzeltzer View Post
      You should consider switching to a core theme. They're deprecating the html5 themes and you'll likely start seeing more problems over time.
      Thanks for your feedback, as mentioned above, I have recently moved to a Core theme.

Comment

Working...
      X