Mini Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Shopping Cart

Anyone care to share code for a mini shopping cart? I've been trying to get something going in the global header but it's just not working out the way I wanted. :(
    Also, what is the "proper" way to eliminate the display of the shopping cart in the template I am using? It takes up too much space and changes the store appearance when there are itmes in it. And, I think customers know what items they put in there, so, I'd like to minize it to just a small icon on the global header. Thanks.

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Anyone care to share code for a mini shopping cart? I've been trying to get something going in the global header but it's just not working out the way I wanted. :(
    Also, what is the "proper" way to eliminate the display of the shopping cart in the template I am using? It takes up too much space and changes the store appearance when there are itmes in it. And, I think customers know what items they put in there, so, I'd like to minize it to just a small icon on the global header. Thanks.

Thats something that needs to be taken out of the code.

If you'd like, we can remove it so that it will not display the cart preview. Just submit a design ticket and we'll do it for you.

Comment

What is a deisgn ticket? Is there a charge for design ticket? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        What is a deisgn ticket? Is there a charge for design ticket? :confused:
        Go to support.3dcart.com and click SUbmit a Ticket. It will ask you what area you'd like to submit it to, choose design. This way, it will go to the designers.

There is no charge for a minor change like this, but if it snowballs into 10 other changes, then they will give you a quote on time and labor cost.

Comment

Working...
        X