What do you like most about 3dcart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like most about 3dcart?

Just curious what you see as the top feature of three d cart?
    For me it is SEO. Very easy to have that picked up by crawlers.
    I used a previous cart before that utilized "frames" and exposure was dismal. :-(
    In my 3 years in ecomm, SEO and in-links I see as most important, along with valuable and relavent "content"
    Any other tips, tricks of the trade or anything folks have to offer that boost exposure, conversion or relavancy to crawlers? :)

I too would say the search engine friendly URLS. Although the upcoming release and changes will be very welcomed, adding options has been easier with 3dcart than with our last cart. Lastly, I like the ability to customize the templates and upload them using FTP. Although the learning curve was a bit steep for a do-it-yourselfer like me.

Comment

Their fantastic tech support and their SEO friendly cart are both top shelf.
      Steve Teske
      Director of eCommerce
      Hogan Walker LLC
      www.GreenFunStore.com
      www.GreenPartStore.com
      www.FarmFunStore.com
      www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

Ditto to the tech support--they are without a doubt the most helpful group of people I've ever encountered in 7 years of e-commerce business. :)

Comment

I like that they offer the capability to modify templates and such but they get low marks for not providing the detailed info on just how you do that. User Guides are slim.

Comment

Ditto the support. It makes up for poor documentation, but I agree it would be nice to have more info on customizing the templates.

I really like everything about 3dcart, so it's difficult to pick one feature, but it's probably the ability to customize as little or as much as I'm comfortable with. Most carts are all or nothing - you have to customize everything or you get no control at all.

Comment

[QUOTE=megan;3453]Ditto the support. It makes up for poor documentation, but I agree it would be nice to have more info on customizing the templates.
              /QUOTE]

You're going to be quite pleased with the documentation for version 3.0 :)

Comment

What I like the most is that Ver. 3.0 is likely coming out soon!
                steveW

Comment

Working...
                X