X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki Girl
    replied
    Email Notification to Distributor

I did notice the body text area but am unsure what needs to be entered. I added basic info but not sure about the product id / variables that you mentioned.

I checked the existing email templates and am wondering if I use Text Content or Html Content and then alter the code to suit me?

If you can point me in the right direction for tutorials or other info needed to get my store up and running I would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    You can limit the image size as you said in the store general settings.

When configuring "distributors" you can setup the subject and email body text. You can use product ids or other variables in the email body text such as [variable] .

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Tiki Girl
    started a topic Image Size & Distributor Info.

Image Size & Distributor Info.

I am new to 3dcart and have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to increase the image size by clicking on the image? I see that you can go into the settings and choose the thumbnail and large picture pixel size but I do not like to use overly large images on the product page. My other storebuilding software did this automatically, so it is something that I missed looking into prior to signing up.

2. I am still in the building process and am wondering if there is a way to add gift message info that is sent to the dropshipper? I have added my distributors but not sure exactly what type of email notification is sent and what is included in this email.

Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank You
    Joanie
Working...
X