Anyone notice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice??

The admin site been slow today, and now both the admin and my store site is down. Something must've went wrong.

Anyone else notice it?

They sure fixed that quick, I'm impressed!!!!

Comment

I've had the same problem this week, with increasing frequency. I was unable to log on to either my store or my site tonight at all--submitted a ticket (late Saturday night) and it is now up and running very fast. Yeah tech support! :)

Comment

I have that problem every once in a while.
        Extremely slow response times for an unknown reason......
        The hosting provider should know about this before you do. You should'nt have to test your site performance and open a ticket.
        Last edited by Mark; 10-12-2008, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I had an issue a few months back, and was very upset that my site was down and no one monitored it. Turns out they do monitor it, but the problem was someone was spamming my site (several thousand hits/second) that caused the failure to respond--not the fault of 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            I have that problem every once in a while.
            Extremely slow response times for an unknown reason......
            The hosting provider should know about this before you do. You should'nt have to test your site performance and open a ticket.

Mark,

We do monitor all of our servers. However, for slowness issues, there are many variables that will not show up on our radar. A common one is network congestions on specific ISP's.

Comment

Working...
            X