No announcement yet.

Any 0$ month, pay per charge gateways.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 0$ month, pay per charge gateways.

Just opened my store, and currently only have Paypal. I want to get a payment gateway, as I have already received two orders that they paid with a credit card through paypal.

Since the store just opened and sales are slow, are their any merchants that have a $0 monthly fee/minimum but I would pay a higher transaction fee? Last month I only had one order placed via CC so the $20-$25 minimum isn't worth it. Would rather pay a higher percent on the order.

Originally posted by Kanoa9321 View Post
    Just opened my store, and currently only have Paypal. I want to get a payment gateway, as I have already received two orders that they paid with a credit card through paypal.

Since the store just opened and sales are slow, are their any merchants that have a $0 monthly fee/minimum but I would pay a higher transaction fee? Last month I only had one order placed via CC so the $20-$25 minimum isn't worth it. Would rather pay a higher percent on the order.
    I don't know of any that are pay per use. I would say checkout CDGcommerce.com, but I don't think 3dcart supports their gateway. Full merchant account w/Quantum Gateway only $10.00/month, no minimums.

Maybe checkout ProPay.com, their transaction fees are higher, but their annual fees are as low as $50/yr.
    Last edited by stevekem; 02-05-2011, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevekem View Post
      ...Full merchant account w/Quantum Gateway only $10.00/month, no minimums...
      We have asked 3dCart to support the CDG Commerce Quantum gateway several times over the past two or three years. CDG Commerce even offered to integrate the platform for 3dCart for free. We have wanted to try them because CDG Commerce offers Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode fraud protection as standard part of their Quantum gateway. Years ago we were told 3dCart would support these buyer authentication programs. They finally have done it but as a $799 add-on from the app store. We are disappointed. This type of protection should be a standard part of the cart. It is with several competing carts.
      Luxlife

Comment

Originally posted by Luxlife View Post
        We have asked 3dCart to support the CDG Commerce Quantum gateway several times over the past two or three years. CDG Commerce even offered to integrate the platform for 3dCart for free. We have wanted to try them because CDG Commerce offers Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode fraud protection as standard part of their Quantum gateway. Years ago we were told 3dCart would support these buyer authentication programs. They finally have done it but as a $799 add-on from the app store. We are disappointed. This type of protection should be a standard part of the cart. It is with several competing carts.
        Yes, Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode would be nice to have. It's definitely not worth the $800 dollars in the app store.

Comment

I set up with intelli-collect.com which goes thru United Bank Card and Authorize.net. Fees are low, no monthly min and $15 annual fee.

I worked with Andy and customer service as been great.

Comment

Anyone using 3d cart merchant acct?

Hello, I was thinking about trying 3d carts preferred merchant that goes through them. Its bank card services. I was wondering if anyone is using them and how good they are. There fees are 17.99 mo and .5 cents transaction fee
            Thanks, kathleen
            Kathleen
            www.bikerbabesleathers.com
            www.theleatheroutpost.com
            Please "like" us on Facebook
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bik...rs/95860340129

Comment

Working...
            X