ProPay merch. account help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProPay merch. account help!

We cannot get ProPay to work! If anyone has ANY info, we would be very grateful! I was testing and on the phone all day with 3D and ProPay, but to no avail. As a side note, both 3d and ProPay are "looking in to the issue".

On our "old" cart, we used ProPay for many years without any problems. Since we just recently paid our yearly fee, we decided to stay with ProPay until our term expired.
    We tried to process a card using the "test" from the backend and we also tried a few real orders from the frontend - both failed.

I know ProPay isn't the most popular choice, but if anyone here is using them, we would be grateful for any insight (on the forums, email, PM or phone)

Barry I use propay and had no problems setting mine up. I tried to send an email via the forums but your preferences are set not to receive emails from forum users, same error when attempting to send a pm to you. Call me dumb but I can't remember your store to catch you there either.
    Last edited by Toobusy; 08-20-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
      Barry I use propay and had no problems setting mine up. I tried to send an email via the forums but your preferences are set not to receive emails from forum users, same error when attempting to send a pm to you. Call me dumb but I can't remember your store to catch you there either.
      My fault! My email is barryrach(at)yahoo.com I have also changed my settings in the forum for PM and email. I appreciate any help!
      Last edited by Barry; 08-20-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Shot you an email Barry

Comment

Finally got this working this afternoon! Got emails in the morning from ProPay and 3DCart basically telling me to re-test in the afternoon. I did and so far it is working. Not sure who exactly or how it got fixed, but it is working!

To possibly help someone else in the future - from the email I received from ProPay:
          On occasion 3DCart has new servers accessing our system for processing that need to be added to our system to accept the requests. I would guess that’s the case with your issues here. I would recommend trying again later this afternoon at which point I expect it may be resolved.
          Toobusy .... Thank you so much for taking the time the other day on this problem! Your help was greatly appreciated.

Comment

Good information you've passed on Barry. I'll remember that if things go amuck for me and the help? It was my pleasure!

Comment

Working...
            X