CSC field problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC field problem

I'm using PayPal Advanced, and have it set up and it works correctly in testing. However, when I tested I populated the credit card field with the autofill option of my 1Password program--populates everything correctly.

However, when a customer, tries to manually enter the credit card number it will not allow them to type in the CSC field! Anyone know a fix?

Probably a bug in your HTML. We'd need a link to look at.

Comment

Fixed!

Yet another big "duh" on my part!

Thanks to the merchant rep from PayPal, the box for the CSC field was not checked to allow it to be edited. Sorry 3dcart support for all the trouble!

On a side note, must say that I was very hesitant to go with PayPal Advanced because of all the horror stories that I've heard. There was a limitation on my account because they needed more info, and after speaking with a rep they not only fixed that issue but they also figured out the CSC problem for me, in about 5 minutes. Very positive customer service experience so far! (now I've just jinxed myself)

Comment

I am setting up PayPal Advanced. Can you tell me how to get the CSC box to show up on the check out page? Can you give me more detail as to what field needs to be checked to allow it to be edited.
        Thanks for the help.
        Kay Speranza
        Dish Girl LLC
        Fiesta Dinnerware

Comment

Log in to your Paypal manager (manager.paypal.com), then go to Service Settings > Set Up

On that page you will find all of the fields that you want included. Under the billing information area, in the "make these fields editable" section, be sure to check the CSC box. That's what I failed to do--once checked, it worked great.

Comment

Thank you.
            Kay Speranza
            Dish Girl LLC
            Fiesta Dinnerware

Comment

Working...
            X