X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DCart no longer using Linkpoint as a Gateway... Costing us over $700

I got it down to $150.00

But still... very expensive for us.
    Last edited by damiencaz; 08-15-2013, 04:31 PM.

Crap. We use Linkpoint on an older version of 3DCart. We are looking to upgrade to v6.0 shortly.

Did you upgrade to Global Gateway E4, or are you using a different gateway? My merchant account provider offers e4 in addition to authorize.net and I am trying to decide which one to use on our new site.

Comment

I'd like some more information on this... we use first data as our processor and our gateway that we go to is linkpointcentral.com but when you login, it says "welcome to first data global gateway" Does this mean I already have Global Gateway ? or is this "e4" something completely different?

What is costing $700? I havent called anyone yet but I plan to do that here in a moment to see what is going on.

Will I experience any downtime with this? What am I supposed to do after a "Switch"? nothing?

This is about the most vague email ever and it impacts me greatly. Not sure why It wasn't in more depth. Of course support is offline....24/7 my butt.

Thanks.

Here's a paste of the email in case someone hasn't recieved theirs...

Hello,
      You're receiving this notice because you're currently using Linkpoint as a Payment Gateway on your 3dcart store. 3dcart will discontinue supporting the connection to Linkpoint as a Payment Gateway on the 3dcart platform, effective September 30th, 2013.

3dcart recommends customers upgrade to First Data Global Gateway e4 solution. 3dcart has partnered with First Data to offer you access to this gateway for FREE and receive $100 credit when you open a new merchant payment processing account with First Data! 3dcart's shopping carts have been integrated and validated to work with First Data Global Gateway e4 solution. Global Gateway e4, built on the latest advances in technology and innovation, offers a broad range of payment capabilities. Get your new merchant account, $100 credit and FREE First Data Global Gateway e4 solution now by calling 888-368-2646.

Remember, as a 3dcart customer you'll receive FREE First Data Global Gateway e4 (Value of $400) plus $100 Credit!*

Call 888-368-2646 to begin this process as soon as possible as Linkpoint will not be supported after September 30th, 2013.

*Must open a new merchant payment processing account with First Data

Comment

just wanted to check back in and let users know what i was told...after calling about 8 numbers i finally got to someone who told me it's $99 one time fee and $14.95 a month... i was paying $20 for the linkpoint central so its cheaper in that respect... they've also changed my account to what she believes will give me cheaper rates... we'll see. i cant read the statements for anything....except that i feel like i'm getting raped.

also, said it takes 3 days so don't wait til last minute.

Comment

Working...
        X