Amazon Login and Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Login and Pay

Has anyone out there tried Amazon's new Login and Pay system? Sounds interesting, but I'd be curious to hear if anyone has any experience or opinions about it. Better or worse than Checkout by Amazon?
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

This method is not support by 3dCart yet or am I missing something?

Comment

Oh, perhaps not. On the Amazon site, 3dCart is the first provider they list as being a partner so I assumed they were already set up for this.
      Laura Z

Comment

Do you know how this is different from Checkout by Amazon? Is it strictly a payment method?

-I found out the A to Z guarantee still applies to purchases made with Login and Pay, the same as with Checkout

-We had a problem with Checkout by Amazon because of the shipping methods. We have many different methods, and to use Checkout they had to be distilled to the Amazon methods, which did not work for us. At the time according to 3dcart, only one of our methods may be attached to each Amazon methods, which left a bunch of methods orphaned! I hope this new method does not map shipping methods.

Comment

My understanding is that the shipping would be selected on your site, just as when people use Paypal to pay. It loads all of their default address and payment info, but the purchase is then completed on our own site. I am not positive about that, though. That's one of the details I wanted to verify.
          Laura Z

Comment

Working...
          X