PayPal not working this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal not working this morning

Anyone else experiencing this? Just one constant loop from both the shopping cart or checkout 3.
    Also the name and address fields are not filled in after coming back from PayPal. Typically I would come back to Checkout_2 (shipping methods), now it comes back to Checkout_1 with all fields blank.

Yes

Yes, I just had this reported to me by a customer also.

BP

Comment

Hello all,

We've been made aware that this issue is currently an "unscheduled event" listed on PayPal's pages.

Please see the following link for more information:
      https://www.paypal-notify.com/eventn...s?eventId=5013

There is currently no update but please check the link often for additional information as it comes through.

Comment

PayPal is saying:
        "Workaround: GetExpressCheckoutDetails API calls with PayPal API version 60 or greater is not impacted at this time"

Is 3dcart using an older version of the API?

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
          PayPal is saying:
          "Workaround: GetExpressCheckoutDetails API calls with PayPal API version 60 or greater is not impacted at this time"

Is 3dcart using an older version of the API?
          All payments solutions are on versions currently supported by Paypal, they don't discontinue or replace versions, they have multiple versions that are supported.

Paypal Payments Standard is on 110
          Paypal Express is on 58
          PayPal Payments Pro is 93

These 2 are on 2013 version since they don't use numbers.
          PayPal Payments Advanced
          PayPal Payments Pro (Payflow Edition)
          Payflow Link
          Payflow Pro

We do have plans to move Paypal Express to a newer version this year, not because the current one is not supported, but because the new Bill Me Later button requires version 63 or higher.

In any case, if Paypal is experiencing an issue with any version currently supported, it's their responsibility to correct the problem.

Comment

Jimmy, thanks for the explanation. I completely see your point, yet it still hurts to lose sales.

One of my tests just went through OK.

Comment

Still not resolved according to the paypal site. We're getting a few paypal orders, but not as many as normal.

Comment

i just had this issue. went into online payments and setup my paypal account again on 3D. Not adding the paypal tokens or new account numbers. just go in and redo the settings on the online payment page, click activate on the new pp payment feature and uncheck activate on your old paypal setup and test it out
                Finally got it working on mine
                jeff
                http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies.ca

Comment

Working...
                X