Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toobusy
    replied
    I believe you're probably correct mondo because with the questions I did go and check and I've had my account since '04

Leave a comment:

• mondo
    replied
    How are you getting 1.5% from PayPal? I only get 1%?
    Probably grandfathered in, we've been on pro since about '05 and also get 1.5%

Leave a comment:

• Mustang394
    replied
    Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
    I get 1.5% back now on all my purchases using my paypal debit card and you're right it does turn into a nice chunk of change every month. 2% huh? Gotta check into that. Thanks. Doesn't sound like much, but every little bit helps in these times
    How are you getting 1.5% from PayPal? I only get 1%?

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I get 1.5% back now on all my purchases using my paypal debit card and you're right it does turn into a nice chunk of change every month. 2% huh? Gotta check into that. Thanks. Doesn't sound like much, but every little bit helps in these times

Leave a comment:

• elightbox
    replied
    use my paypal debit card to pay for my supplies with my vendors.
    I would suggest you sign up for the Capital One business with 2% rebate to pay your vendors. These add up a nice chunk of change at the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I use paypal express and I have my payments right away and with their debit card I can access the funds through any ATM or I use my paypal debit card to pay for my supplies with my vendors.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang394
    replied
    This is one of the reasons I changed over to Stripe. You have to know the card number to do it in PayPal.

Don't the 2 week deposit thing stop you I now get deposits into my bank from stripe within 48 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    We do the charge on the virtual terminal, but you will have to get their credit card information again.

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I know when a customer of mine adds to an order I just send them a paypal invoice for the additional amount. I'm curious if there's a different way to handle that scenario as well

Leave a comment:

• tracyhigley
    started a topic PayPal as Processor question

PayPal as Processor question

Hello,
    We've recently switched to Paypal PayFlow Pro, after using Authorize for years. I'm wondering how to handle the situation where a customer emails us and asks for an item to be added to their order, resulting in an additional charge, after their order has already been captured.

How do we charge the second amount?

In the past, we handled this through Authorize, under "rebillable transactions," but there seems to be no equivalent when using PP Pro.

I don't want to have to contact the customer by phone for their entire credit card number every time this happens. 3dcart is telling me that it has to be done through the payment processor.

Does anyone have a good solution to this?

Thanks for any help!
Working...
X