Recent Issue with STRIPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Issue with STRIPE

The STRIPE credit card payment option is not always showing in our store. When adding product to cart then checking out, only the AMAZON and PAYPAL options are showing. If we refresh the page before adding customer information, the STRIPE option still does not appear and the customer cannot checkout using credit card info.

HOWEVER, if we add customer information and THEN refresh the page, the STRIPE credit card area appears and the customer is able to checkout.

Has this happened to anyone else recently?

The STRIPE credit card area has ALWAYS been there once the item is added to the cart. The customer information should not have to be entered for STRIPE info to appear, and a refresh of the page should NOT be required.

Thanks,
    K

Originally posted by AGPro View Post
    The STRIPE credit card payment option is not always showing in our store. When adding product to cart then checking out, only the AMAZON and PAYPAL options are showing. If we refresh the page before adding customer information, the STRIPE option still does not appear and the customer cannot checkout using credit card info.

HOWEVER, if we add customer information and THEN refresh the page, the STRIPE credit card area appears and the customer is able to checkout.

Has this happened to anyone else recently?

The STRIPE credit card area has ALWAYS been there once the item is added to the cart. The customer information should not have to be entered for STRIPE info to appear, and a refresh of the page should NOT be required.

Thanks,
    K
    Hi, this sort of behavior is generally related to the payment method being restricted to a specific area. The cart will confirm the location of shopper prior to displaying the method.

I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Tech support helped fix it, here is their response :

With regards to the Stripe payment it is set to US->All States, so it will not show by default until a user enter their address to prove they are in a location supported by the payment i.e. a US address. The paypal method is set to ALL->ALL so it will always show up - even before address is entered -because it associates itself with all countries, all states.

If you want Stripe to show up before address is entered, then you would have to add the method over again and choose All countries All states.

Comment

How do you set it to all all i dont see any option to do that, im losing customers because they dont think i take credit cards

Comment

nevermind i got it

Comment

Working...
          X