Stripe or PayPal Pro? or Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripe or PayPal Pro? or Other

Looking for one thats affordable and quick to sign up and set up.

Thoughts we only need it seasonally from now until Mid December

Stripe or Paypal Pro

Originally posted by Chris04626 View Post
    Looking for one thats affordable and quick to sign up and set up.

Thoughts we only need it seasonally from now until Mid December
    I've used Paypal Pro in the past and have also had my own merchant account and used Authorize.net. Currently I use Stripe and I highly recommend it. It's easy to set up, simple to use and not a lot of red tape. Fees are very reasonable.

Comment

Does stripe have a virtual terminal where you can accept orders and enter payment outside of 3dcart?

Comment

I use Propay in addition to Paypal. Propay has a virtual terminal that allows for invoicing via email or accepting payments on the phone, etc. without going through 3dc. Rates are about what paypal's are for me and I have a debit card where I can access my propay payments at any ATM or use the card as a credit/debit card for purchases. Been with them approximately 3 years and have had zero problems. (Funds settle into the account and are available to me within 24 hours)

Comment

Does stripe have a virtual terminal where you can accept orders and enter payment outside of 3dcart?
          Yes, it does. It has a very easy to navigate dashboard. You would just click on "Payments" and then "Create Payment". You can authorize and capture at the same time or just authorize with a delayed capture. I find that it does everything I need without being intrusive. It does what a payment gateway ought to do; i.e., make it possible to get paid without trying to micromanage your business.

There is no monthly fee. You just pay the transaction fees, and so I find that it's perfect for me, especially since volume went way down with the recession. Funds are transferred to your bank within 2 days. I've been using it now for maybe 6 months or longer (I lose track of time) and I've had zero issues. Support is also great. They actually read what you've written and get back to you with an answer promptly.

Comment

I implemented it and have already received my first sale with it. Seems great very easy and no monthly fee is awesome

Comment

I implemented it and have already received my first sale with it. Seems great very easy and no monthly fee is awesome
              I'm glad you like it. Customers can choose to save their credit card information also and Stripe doesn't try to grab another fee for that service. :) It's the perfect solution for a small to medium volume business.

Comment

Working...
              X