Plug 'n Pay payment module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug 'n Pay payment module

I noted this 3dcart payment module is sending through new transactions marked as 'capture'. Is there either a method to change processed transactions as 'authorize only' or a way to see and modify the payment code myself?

Yes, go to Settings > Payment > Payment Methods - and look for the credit card option you want to edit. Toward the center you should see a checkbox for Authorize Only.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I did try that already. Even under advanced settings, there is nothing about setting to authorize only. There is an option to set order status to New or Unpaid which I assume is used as a status inside 3dcart for the order. Am I overlooking something?

Comment

Hmm, I'm not familiar with Plug n Play - that's a payment gateway provider? If so there may be settings within the gateway software that you need to change. Or, it could be that that gateway doesn't support authorizations - although that seems unlikely. I suggest opening a ticket if you haven't already.
        - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Working...
        X