Announcement

Collapse

Posting Rules

Posting Rules
This forum was created to help 3dcart users share tips on getting the best out of the service, offer knowledge and experiences about e-commerce in general, and to promote a positive environment in which our merchants can request/dispense advice regarding best practices.

The forum was not created for 3dcart users to submit requests for customer support. Any support related thread will be removed and a support ticket will be placed on your behalf. If you have technical difficulties please visit http://support.3dcart.com.

The 3dcart forum is also not intended to be a medium in which to express dissatisfaction about 3dcart's service, policies or its management and staff. Threads of this nature will also be removed from the forum. If a support issue with your 3dcart store was not resolved in a satisfactory manner; or if you feel that a particular 3dcart offering/policy is not to your liking, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can address your concerns directly.

Again, our purpose is to cultivate a positive learning environment for our merchants rather than platform in which to express grievances.

Very Important Rules:
* Never give away your store administration login/password in this forum.

Should you need technical help, please let 3dcart staff help.
Also, please be aware that 3dcart staff will NEVER need to ask for your 3dcart related passwords.

General Rules:
* While debate and discussion are acceptable, we will never tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsensical posts, or similar postings.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature.
* Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping posts.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* We also reserve the right to remove postings which are in violation of our specified posting rules
* Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system, but will not be able to participate in the forum.
See more
See less

Klarna questions and experience.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klarna questions and experience.

kalaja I thought I should start a new post and not take over that other one. =)

​​​​​So far Klarna isn't showing up on the view cart page when I activated it so another thing I need to work on. I asked Klarna about the positioning being too high on the shopping cart page so it is overlapping and no response yet. I posted a photo of what it looks like on my page to see if it does this on yours. I am hoping I can move it down a bit.

One thing I did notice is there seems to be some periodic loading errors of the payment widget that must have something to do with cache or cookies or something. On my desktop I was running tests and after leaving the cart and then coming back hours later the payment was listed as being unavailable (there is a message telling you to try again later or use another payment method instead of the CC fields). I tried reloading the page a few times to no avail. Then I loaded it on another system and it was OK. So went back to my desktop, deleted the order, redid it and it still happened. Deleted that order and then chose a totally different item so the dollar amount would still be over the minimum but different and it worked again. This is a serious concern since I often have customers who return to a cart later and complete a purchase the next day etc. Has anything like that happened to you?

Many thanks!
    Dana

If I have regular paypal, and stripe, what does klarna do that I can't do now?

Comment

3DCuser Klarna has a few different options depending on what you need and how large your sale is. I am only attempting to use it for their slice it in four offering which allows a customer to space out their payments for an order over a 6 week time period. Klarna assums the risk and I pay 6% +.30 per transaction. I have it set to be an option for orders over $100 because some of my competitors are offering Sezzle (which does the same thing) and 3dcart is only integrated with Klarna right now. I am experiencing some issues though and if Klarna doesn't get back to me soon with a reason that can be fixed I am going to drop it.

Comment

OK so the unable to load the Klarna payment error occurred again. This is the second time a test order has failed after I let it sit in the queue without checking out over a day. Tried to reload it a few times. Nothing. Changed the shipping amount so the dollar amount is now different and suddenly it is back online. I have customers that let their orders sit for a few days before checking out because they are making up their mind on what they want or getting approval to purchase from family members etc. The last thing I need is for the payment to stop being available to them and for there to be any negativity or frustration because their order is too "old" and now they can't use Klarna if they were planning to. Customers will just go to my competition......Can anyone at 3dcart help me figure this out?

Comment

3dcart-William Klarna got back to me and said the bad positioning of the Klarna payment option is a 3dcart problem. Can you tell me how I can move the Klarna payment option down a bit so it is not overlapping the line above? It shows up like this on desktop and mobile. It is also confusing to have the Slice graphic so close to the CVV "whats this" so there really needs to be some space there. I've tried looking at the templates and cannot figure out how to fix this. Thank you!

Comment

Danab Thanks for the feedback regarding the position of the gateway. Are you able to submit this in a ticket and provide the id? This way I get some to look into it right away to confirm the cause. Thanks!

Comment

3dcart-William Sure thing! I didn't want to bother ya'll with a support ticket if it was a simple fix. I will submit a ticket in a sec. =)

Ticket = WLG -313-11928
              Last edited by Danab; 12-17-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Danab Thanks, I understand not wanting to open a ticket for a simple fix. However this could be something that needs to be changed globally so its best to have our Lvl 2 techs investigate it further. I'll forward this ticket over to them now. Thanks again!

Comment

3dcart-William Hooray your team fixed the positioning issue!

Now if I can just get Klarna to get back to me on the intermittent "I refuse to load " issue. I don't think that is a 3dcart problem but we shall see what they say. I sent them a video of it in action so they won't think I am a crazy person. At least not for this. LOL =)

Comment

Danab Awesome! My pleasure to assist! If needed we will help with the "I refuse to load " issue once you hear back from Klarna!

Comment

3dcart-William Drat! I sent in a ticket last night. I got my first Klarna payment and it didn't update to captured. I had no idea what to do so I followed the instructions on the Klarna website and captured it there (this was before I found the new instructions that 3Dcart wrote up). Now the order is stuck and 3dcart keeps trying to capture the payment and will not let me update it to shipped. I am hoping someone can turn that off this one time for me or let me know if I have to cancel this order now. Waiting for a response on my ticket.

So a word of warning for others. Klarna informed me that any updates or changes you make to an order on the Klarna merchant portal will not be transmitted or be made available to 3dcart. The communication is all one sided. 3dcart---> Klarna only. So do not make any updates to an order paid with Klarna outside of 3Dcart or your order may get stuck like this. I wish I would have known this so hopefully this helps you out.

Comment

Danab Sorry for the inconvenience this cause but this is good information to know. I will see about have this added to the Kb article with additional information once everything is confirmed.

Comment

3dcart-William From Klarna tech support in their last response to me. "Our recommended best practice moving forward is to perform order management in your Ecommerce platform, 3DCart. Order management actions completed in the Ecommerce platform will automatically update in the Merchant Portal, however actions completed in the Merchant Portal will not be reflected in the Ecommerce platform. This is why you are getting that error message that you received."

Comment

3dcart-William I've been trying to get tech support to understand my situation and I do not think I'm getting through. Klarna has instructed me not to cancel the transaction. 3dcart is not registering the fact that the payment was already made to Klarna and keeps trying to capture it and puts it on hold. The only options showing for this in 3dcart are capture or void. I am stuck!

I asked your Tech support what would happen if I manually made a custom transaction as a payment so this would show up as fully paid on the 3dcart side. They told me that they saw I was talking to you and they said "I noticed that you were on our Forums getting more information from our Moderator regarding this issue. I do see that you made some updates to your Merchant account and unfortunately those changes are not going to be reflected on 3dcart.".

So no help yet. Can you pretty please check and see if I make a dummy custom transaction payment so this order finally shows as paid, can I then mark it as shipped without 3dcart trying to continue capturing the payment or somehow messing up the payment already finalized by Klarna or 3dcart placing it on hold? I do not want to mess this up any further and Klarna says I need to figure this out with you.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Danab I will look into it now and see about getting this cleared up. The agent may not have fully understood what happen prior to this. I have the ticket and will get an answer soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X