X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cashmore
    replied
    Elavon = InternetSecure

I've recently started with both 3dcart and Elavon. They are now known as InternetSecure. So far they seem pretty reasonable. I think this industry is getting a lot more competitive these days.

Leave a comment:

• 3dCartRobb
    replied
    We're affiliated with a shopping cart.

I've seen the rates and they don't nickel and dime you as bad as authorize.net. In fact, they claim that if they can't get you lower rates than what you are paying now, that they'll give you a 100.00

Check em out

Leave a comment:

• WoodSprite
    replied
    We've been with Elavon (formerly Nova) for years, and have been quite happy with them. Before I went with them, I'd been forced to obtain a merchant account that was affiliated with my previous shopping cart provider and they were terrible--monthly minimums, hardly any support, plus the nickel and diming you'd mentioned. We don't have a minimum with Elavon, but I also didn't sign up for them through Costco; I found a small local company that represents Elavon services and they've been absolutely fantastic. You might find some better deals for Elavon through a broker or rep closer to you. We currently do not use their payment gateway and process all of our orders manually through our electronic terminal, but once we get our 3DCart stores set up, I think we'll be trying out the real-time authorization/processing using their payment gateway and online terminal.

Hope that helps. :)

Leave a comment:

• deerefun
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Wow!
    Funny, Elavon claims to be a big dude when it comes to credit card processing. I'm kinda concerned that there aren't that many users here that use them. They were previously known as NOVA. :confused:
    We use them on all 3 of our sites. Get along just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Wow!
    Funny, Elavon claims to be a big dude when it comes to credit card processing. I'm kinda concerned that there aren't that many users here that use them. They were previously known as NOVA. :confused:

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    yes. I know about the nickle and diming. My current processor has an annual fee, an avs fee, a transaction fee, a batch fee, and three different qualify rates - naturally the most expensive qualifying rate occurs the most often, and a monthly minimum fee, on top of the per transaction gateway fee. :rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• goldkeydecor
    replied
    Their rates are good. Fees are reasonable... but you have to be a Costco executive member which costs $100. yr.
    I didn't feel I got a lot of support from them when I had 3 large chargebacks from the same customer in 1 month... they are just intermediaries for visa but they weren't much help at all.
    Main reason I switched when I opened my 3dcart store: they offer no special deal on gateways. This wasn't a problem with my other store.. got a deal through my host.
    I found a merchant account that offered a good deal for authorizenet monthly. But they nickel and dime me on other stuff so it's probably a toss up.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Are you pleased with their service?

Leave a comment:

• goldkeydecor
    replied
    I do.. but not with my 3dcart store. I have another store in which I've been using them for years. What is your question?

..Marisa
    http://www.GoldKeyDecor.com
    http://www.PaperAddict.com

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Does anybody use Elavon?

Does anybody use Elavon?

The Costco product?
Working...
X