Search Engine Search Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Search Results

When I check my site listings in google using site:www.totaloutdoorsman.com, I get several pages. It looks like my pages are finally getting crawled!!! But, the google description contains the keywords. Why? The meta tags are setup for content, abstract, and keyword. Why are the keywords showing up and not the conent or abstract. It isn't happening to all of the products, but they are all setup the same...

Also, a lot of my pages have random descriptions. For instance, "Resources" has "Category. › Accessories. › Cases and Bags. › Cleaning Supplies. › Electronics. › Knives & Tools. › Optics. › Total Outdoorsman Merchandise ..." under the name in google. My Resources page contains links to other sites and other information to my customers. Why isn't it picking that up?

Thanks,

David
    www.totaloutdoorsman.com - Your Total Choice for the Outdoors

maybe you didn't use the 'tag wizard'? if you don't enter the meta information correctly it could show up as text...

Comment

really weird, when google first started crawling our 3dc site after the switch from my frontend js cart, it did the same thing. Didn't last long though. I too had all the meta's in there (I didn't use the 3dc wizard I used my own) but nevertheless for some reason, it turned out fine after a couple of days all was well.
      (¯`v´¯)
      `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
      (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
      * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
      www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
      www.Trailer-Wheels.com
      www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Working...
      X