Link exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link exchange

If you want to do a link exchange, PM me... I run 3 sites, so you and I can actually have a one way link each way, which is more valuable.

Ray
    Ray

Giftpens.com
    AT Cross Personalized Pens

Reciprocal Link

Hello,

You can set up reciprocal linking on the following page on my site:

Link Exchange

Thanks,
    Bobbi

Comment

Hi,

Matt Cutts has said that Google is going to start coming down on link exchange schemes, like this. I think they are a good idea in theory, but you still need to be vary careful who you are linking to, and where you are getting your links from. What is the point of being one link on a page that has a thousand other links going out of it? http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-rolleyes.gif

Comment

doesn't google rate the relativity of your link to the context of the page its on?

If I post my link on one of those pages, I don't think it would do anything as my page has absolutely nothing in common with the content of those pages.

You would be better finding a forum that is relative to your products and dropping a link or two in there.

I know with my site if you google my website a couple links come up from people that linked it in a forum discussing one of my products, because its relative to the content of that forum/site.

Comment

Working...
        X