Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often does Google update their page rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often does Google update their page rank?

Just curious how often your page rank changes?
    We must have just been upgraded because a slew of South American/Carribean abandoned orders are coming in. We DON'T ship outside the 48 states. Just curious why the sudden surge from SA. The originating urls are for like Google.mx Google.uy etc....

Mark
    I noticed that googlebot crawled the site last on march 9th before that it was feb 12th

are using smarter stats or no?

Ive seen no increases in PR
    but I have definately noticed an increase in traffic and buyers
    I used to think I was doomed not being in DMOZ while I realize it is somewhat important its not THE most important thing

what is your current PR on google?

Comment

I know the crawling goes on continuously, but, I think the updates to the database goes in only certain time periods. And, as evidence by our ranking on the mx and uy top level domains, kicks in differently than the com.
      Interesting. :p

Comment

I remember reading a while back it was every 4 months or something like that
        I see now what your talking about in regards to crawling / updated database

Comment

yes. It must have gone through down southern hemisphere. :p

I'm getting hits from page 1 on google.com.mx google.com.uy and a bunch of others like brazil...

now if I can only rank page 1 on here in the mainland US.....:o

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            yes. It must have gone through down southern hemisphere. :p

I'm getting hits from page 1 on google.com.mx google.com.uy and a bunch of others like brazil...

now if I can only rank page 1 on here in the mainland US.....:o

have you gone through that course everyone here seems to be touting?

just wondering if youve tried that

I havent looked at it but everyone seems to rave about that?

Comment

Working...
            X