Bing not indexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bing not indexing

We went live about 3-1/2 months ago (registered with Google, Bing, Yahoo, sitemaps submitted, etc) and Bing has yet to index our site. They show some of our links in Bing Webmaster Tools but they still do not index any of our pages. Google has indexed about half (350 out of 700).

Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone know whats going on with Bing?

Thanks,

I don't have an answer for you, but the same has happened to us. Finally almost a year later we were showing up on Bing but even for our own name we come in around 4th. For some reason though even that has gone away again. If you search for us by name you'll find dozens of sites that link to us, but not us. Many searches that we are near the top at on Yahoo and Google we don't rank with Bing at all. In our case however they showed that they HAD indexed our pages, it just didn't seem to matter.

I've heard about this happening to many other businesses as well. I think they are still working some kinks out of the Bing engine. I'm sorry but I don't have any advice for you. If anyone else does PLEASE SHARE!

Comment

Working...
    X