Im kicking ass with article marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im kicking ass with article marketing

Article marketing has allowed me to rank for dozens of keywords on the first page of google and many of them are top 5 some keywords i have 3 results on the first page of google plus my youtube video. I have found that specific products and part numbers are very easy to rank for.

well tell us how to do this. :)

Comment

I just spent months studying this stuff and spent some money in the process of learning. PM me if you are serious about learning.

Comment

It depends on the competitiveness of the keywords for how effective article marketing is.

Basically get an article written, make the title with the keyword in it and use the keyword naturally through out the text.

Some article sites will allow you to have a link back to your site with the keyword in it.

And then you do lots of articles.

With the recent change in google I am not sure what impact this will have on article marketing.

You can also create a super good article on your site and use it as link bait to also get high rankings.

Comment

I assure you the effectiveness of article marketing is going nowwhere. Googles latest algorithm change has had zero effect on my article marketing results. I use automation software that creates highly spun versions of the same article and can submit to 1600 plus directories in about 20 minutes usually yielding me 220-300 instant back links. I get more over time as admins approve the article those initial ones are from auto approved directories.

I do this for people on the side as well I'd be interested in trading some seo for someone who is willing to do some design tweaks on my site or someone good with Photoshop who can make some good promo images for my slideshow script. PM me for details if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by eurgbp2011
            Woah... 5 keywords are all top of Google's SERP? Way to go dude.. share more about it. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/bigsurprise.gif Can you tell us some of your keywords as well?
            Do you put those dumb animated icons on every post you make or did the key get stuck?
            David
            David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

David? Is your post really relevant or necessary? It's trolling at best. Im sure you have better things to do.

Comment

It served a point.
                David
                David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Some new designers find animation as cute. Maturity comes with time. KISS
                  Clayton
                  Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoswords View Post
                    Article marketing has allowed me to rank for dozens of keywords on the first page of google and many of them are top 5 some keywords i have 3 results on the first page of google plus my youtube video. I have found that specific products and part numbers are very easy to rank for.
                    What are you using to make the article you mean like your 3dcart blog?
                    Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoswords View Post
                      I assure you the effectiveness of article marketing is going nowwhere. Googles latest algorithm change has had zero effect on my article marketing results. I use automation software that creates highly spun versions of the same article and can submit to 1600 plus directories in about 20 minutes usually yielding me 220-300 instant back links. I get more over time as admins approve the article those initial ones are from auto approved directories.

I do this for people on the side as well I'd be interested in trading some seo for someone who is willing to do some design tweaks on my site or someone good with Photoshop who can make some good promo images for my slideshow script. PM me for details if you are interested
                      What software are you using to do this?
                      Jimmy

Comment

article marketing robot

Comment

Working...
                        X