Google Feed - Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Feed - Tax

Hi Guys, So while searching up our products in google shopping, we noticed that we're missing the tax portion area. Check out the attached image to see what I'm talking about.

Would anyone know how can I add the information needed for it to be present for the tax and shipping?

FYI - Tax is only present in California as we are based here and we have set up our tax manager as Zip Codes. Let me know if you need any more information.
    Attached Files

The shipping you can pass it in your google feed, we send lowest shipping cost to ship quantity of 1 shipped anywhere within USA.

Or you can define it in the Google Merchant Center->Settings->Tax and shipping

Taxes you need to select which state (s) you collect taxes from.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
      The shipping you can pass it in your google feed, we send lowest shipping cost to ship quantity of 1 shipped anywhere within USA.

Or you can define it in the Google Merchant Center->Settings->Tax and shipping

Taxes you need to select which state (s) you collect taxes from.
      Ah, thanks ElegantWeddings! That did the trick. After working with the Google feed for so long, we thought it had to do with the actual feed itself rather than the settings.

Comment

Originally posted by eurgbp2011
        Sometimes, this is due when you have accidentally close your browser window or have viewed the previous page by mistake. Sometimes, it ends up as pending on other cases. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/bigsurprise.gif

??? i fail to see the relevancy in your answer(s)
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working...
        X