Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Google sitelinks ?

Hi all,

My site has a landing page to dispatch traffic to separate localised website. How can I have google sitelink ? I have the feeling I don't have sitelink because of the landing page....What should/could I do ? my site is Corioliss - Official Website

Originally posted by Franck Amoros View Post
    Hi all,

My site has a landing page to dispatch traffic to separate localised website. How can I have google sitelink ? I have the feeling I don't have sitelink because of the landing page....What should/could I do ? my site is Corioliss - Official Website
    It is to my understanding that these are automatically chosen by google. I've notice that on our site they change from time to time as well.

Comment

How to get Google Sitelinks

I think you are referring to "sitelinks". Google generally does not make it public exactly how those are created (to prevent abuse, for example). I suspect you need the subpages to be very strongly linked, perhaps about the same amount or more than the top-level page. No way to know for sure. The best way to get your website looking good in Google is to make it as user-friendly and human-friendly as possible. I think Google typically looks for clues as to whether the website will be relevant to humans and very likely penalizes content that detracts from the interface just to become search-engine optimized.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

Comment

Working...
      X