Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Question

hello:

As I am working on my SEO, I came across a free SEO evaluation tool. So I used and got a "glorious" C. Not good. but I knew that I needed to work on it, so here we go.

However, the company offering the free tool, also has program where they help you with SEO for $39.00 per month. Has anybody used a third party for that? The company I am looking at is DYISEO. Does anybody know how good they are?

Thanks for your input.

Uta

I would be careful of using this type of company. Of course they want your business and they will give you a low grade so you will signup :D

Check your site on website grader:
    www.littledogfashion.com | Website Grader Report
    You got a 90%

It gives you suggestions as to what to do as well, using a service as such will give you enough information to do it yourself SEO, unless of course you can afford to pay $40.00 bucks a month....
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks Elegant. I know I would not do this right away, simply because I know what I have to do to improve my SEO. Until I have done what is necessary, I will not move ahead. I am just curious as to if some other folks have used companies like that and if it is worth the investment.

Thanks again,
      Uta

Comment

There is so much free SEO advice out there, no reason to pay for it 99% of the time. Getting an automated report for $40 is a waste of your time.

If somebody actually spent time looking at your site, competitors, etc. which would take a couple of hours, yes, it would be worth it. Most of the time this is not the case.

Comment

Ritchey:

Thanks. That is also very good advise.

I appreciate it.

Uta

Comment

Originally posted by Littledogfashion View Post
            hello:

As I am working on my SEO, I came across a free SEO evaluation tool. So I used and got a "glorious" C. Not good. but I knew that I needed to work on it, so here we go.

However, the company offering the free tool, also has program where they help you with SEO for $39.00 per month. Has anybody used a third party for that? The company I am looking at is DYISEO. Does anybody know how good they are?

Thanks for your input.

Uta
            I would agree with everyone and tell you that you shouldn't wast your money on any SEO company or service as there are so many tools availible to you on the net. Now with that being said and you have the money to spair it may not be a bad idea to have a pro look at the site.

Comment

It might be worth the try though. If you think you can shell out $40.
              But still, nothing beats the human intelligence though http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-tongue.gif
              Last edited by satnavcompany; 09-29-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

SheerSEO

Look at SheerSEO.com - 70 day free trial and packages starting at $10 - great link building and KW tracking tools

Comment

Thanks! I will check that one out.

Uta :D

Comment

Working...
                  X