Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Feed Tax and Shipping

Hello All,

In google merchant center I have set sales tax to state of NJ and 7% and for shipping listed my carrier. However, for all my products tax and shipping is always blank in the google seach shopping results listings.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Chris
    Industrial Toolcrib
    www.industrial-toolcrib.com

Originally posted by industrialtoolcrib View Post
    Hello All,

In google merchant center I have set sales tax to state of NJ and 7% and for shipping listed my carrier. However, for all my products tax and shipping is always blank in the google seach shopping results listings.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    If you want to see the shipping and taxes in the Google Product results, try setting your location to NJ. Usually the Google Organic search uses your IP address to localize the search results, but for "Product Search" you need to set it. At the very top of the results page there is the "Set your location" link appears.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

search results

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure if this will show correctly but below is a listing for one of my products in google shopping. Tax and shipping is always blank for all my products and I have set it up for sales tax only in NJ. I don't know why it will not appear as it does for some of my competitors.

Online stores
      Your location: Clinton, NJ - Change
      Google Checkout
      Free shipping
      New items

Relevance Seller rating Condition Tax and shipping (estimated) Total price Base price
      Amazon.com 6,295 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $641.84 $641.84
      ToolUp.com 1,448 seller ratings New $631.35
      SmallParts.com 1 seller rating New No tax + Free shipping $641.84 $641.84
      AceTool.com 286 seller ratings New $649.95
      ToolBarn.com 224 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $700.00 $700.00
      Fisher Tools 1 seller rating New $725.00
      cook-iron-store-co-inc.am... No rating New $699.95
      Industrial Toolcrib No rating New $630.00
      Chris
      Industrial Toolcrib

Comment

I did a random search on google products for your items and they showed estimated tax and shipping:

Metabo 600292420 WE14-125 VS 4-1/2-in & 5-in 3000-10500 RPM 12.0 ...
        $179.00
        $187.95 with est. tax & shipping

Crystal Simple Green 5 Gallon Pail
        $89.00
        $93.45 with est. tax & shipping
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working Now

Thank you for your help. I changed the shipping in google merchant center
          to a table based on order value and that seemed to do the trick.
          Chris
          Industrial Toolcrib

Comment

Hi,

The shipping you can pass it in your google feed, we send lowest shipping cost to ship quantity of 1 shipped anywhere within USA.

Or you can define it in the Google Merchant Center->Settings->Tax and shipping

Taxes you need to select which state (s) you collect taxes from.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

Comment

Working...
            X