Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the status of the Google Feed Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the status of the Google Feed Update?

This is really CRITICAL. Any solution would be helpful. I was talking to the folks at GoDataFeed about timeline, when I pressed them they carefully told me that they were waiting for 3D Cart for this. We are running on 5 months since this was announced and 2 since rolled out.

What. Is. The. Status?

BP

Check out this thread that I started about this very subject and see how it went. Supposedly, Godata is NOT waiting on 3D (at least according to 3D in my thread)

http://forums.3dcart.com/optimizing-...ing.html#links

Hopefully you'll have better luck than me.
    :)

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

OK, that one went sideways, but it is nonetheless a valid question. Perhaps more so if 3D is waiting on GDF and GDF is waiting on 3D....

Looking for a status update from 3D management please.

BP

Comment

3dcart Staff,

In the interim, is it possible to allow a customized import/export from advanced options?

BP

Comment

if it helps....
          we use the import/export product feature along with Custom Export Sets.
          Products>>Export/Import | Custom Export Sets
          Elegant Weddings +
          www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
          www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Yes, I use that too. But that does not help for a large group of products, each with many options, that update regularly. In fairness to Sunshine Daydreams, it is an exasperating task to ponder.

If the advanced options export could be customized to pull from more fields, that would dramatically shorten things.

Anyone????

BP

Comment

Working...
            X