Tynt for SEO - a game changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tynt for SEO - a game changer

check out Tynt Publisher Tools - Improve your seo, keep users longer and measure your user engagement by leveraging the power of copy and paste - could be a game changer for SEO - 1 day - 14 new back links and the software is free.

inbound & outbound keyword reporting

PM me if you can't figure out how the get the traking code out of the URL.

Ran it by 3dcart support - they were impressed and saw no issues.

Thanks for posting this link. I just got done installing the code, so we'll see what kind of info I get.

Uta =)

Comment

tyny

Please let me know the results

Comment

My opinion is that this will not help unless you have a content heavy site with lots of articles and stuff people would want to scrape from, also the backlinks are pretty much worthless as they are just a link to the page without any anchor text. I think they are hyping this up in their sales video.

Comment

Content

All I can say is hanzoswords - if you don't have a lot of content you're losing the SEO battle.

Aside from the creation of back links, if you use the attribute feature with your URL - you can track social media sharing. We saw 30 new links in 72 hours - I've never gotten 30 (shareable) links in 72 hours.

you get a full line of anchor text.

Lastly the inbound and outbound keyword report is very useful for targeting traffic.

As for "hyping this up in their sales video" - the software is free.
          Last edited by windycityparrot; 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

All I can say is I don't have a ton of content and I rank just fine. Please dont talk down to me about SEO. I do it for myself and other people.

Comment

I can see where it would benefit your site where you have a lot of content and articles but as far as link juice not so much in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X